The Chiefs game makes me sad

Toledo Bill

1 hour ago, billsfan714 said:

You're right.   Im sure Pats fans in the 80s never lamented to taking Eason when Marino was there or making a move up for Kelly.   Decisions like that can set you back 10 plus years.   Fans have every right to criticize supposed professionals in the front office/scouts when they make poor decisions.

Bills fans in 1984 were torn between 1)hating Kelly's punk ass for going to the USFL and dissing Buffalo 2)blaming the Bills for taking him rather than the incredible Marino and 3)the sobering reality that they might not have been able to sign Marino either

The Bills drafted Kelly with a pick that they acquired from the Browns for the rights to Tom Cousineau...... #1 overall pick in the 1979 NFL draft who Ralph ALSO couldn't sign(he signed with Montreal of CFL) because he was cheap.   

59 minutes ago, Chemical said:

get used to it

get used to it

get used to it

I clearly said...i dont disagree that the front office is inept..im saying we dont need this thread every couple days there's enough mahomes threads where people can voice their opinions.

Edited by bills11

9 hours ago, Toledo Bill said:

To think that Andy Reid put us to shame with the Mahones trade. He could have sat behind Taylor for a year and look at him now.

Sammy Watkins being traded and now at Kansas City... for whatever reason you want to use to justify the trade... he is a WEAPON.

Ragland, although limited continues to make plays for the Chiefs.

These decisions, along with not having a stable QB situation at the beginning of the season and the % of blowouts we have had make me question how fans can support the McBean twins. Maybe stockpiling 100 draft picks is the way to go but as a 50 plus year fan I think they are failures. i’ll Always have hope and support the Bills but what a disappointment these two are.

he would not be playing like this in buffalo, the coaching in buffalo is terrible, there is nothing like hunt,hill,kelce. 

9 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

How is Mahomes able to complete 5-yard crossing patterns and shovel passes for touchdowns?! He's amazing! Did you see him will Kareem Hunt to leap over the defender for the touchdown?! Mahomes is incredible!

To be fair Allen throws it off guys faces on shovel passes and it gets ruled as a fumble.

When they made the trade last year, I mocked Andy Reid. I was like I know Mahomes sucks because Andy Reid/KC drafted him. Just dumb half hearted serious analysis. Now I'm like, "hey, take it easy on Allen, he's not in Reids offense".

It really is all funny if you can just laugh at it.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Mahomes is just not a process guy.

But have you seen Nate Peterman?  Oh my, he's fabulous!

I think it's something about Mahomes voice. No way he interviews well lol