DeVante Parker tonight

DBilz2500

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And he wouldn't need to be a focal point - just a complimentary piece. Miami have tried to make him a focal point for about 3 years with no success.

Can’t blame them really with how high he was drafted, but he definitely would benefit from s change of scenery 

Compared to what we have, practically everyone is worth a look.  I can't see trading for Parker though, we'd have to give up too much to get them to trade within the division.

I don't know much about his measurables, etc but he kind of looked a little slow to me last night.  Does he have some speed or is basically Zay Jones with a little more experience?

Just now, jaclynrea21 said:

What does the year have to do with it

It happened long ago and Belichick knew Bledsoe was pretty much done as an very good to excellent NFL QB.  The Patriots won that deal hands down.  Name another high profile intra-division trade since 2002.

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It happened long ago and Belichick knew Bledsoe was pretty much done as an very good to excellent NFL QB.  The Patriots won that deal hands down.  Name another high profile intra-division trade since 2002.

was going to say Sam Gash but that was 1998, ok you made your point.

16 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Trade in the division?  Not happening. 

Let me ask you something, instead of waiving Jordan Phillips, do you think if Bean called and said "hey we will give you a 6th for Phillips". The Miami GM would say no because it's in the division? You take the best offer for a Parker type player, period. 

Just now, BillsFan2313 said:

Let me ask you something, instead of waiving Jordan Phillips, do you think if Bean called and said "hey we will give you a 6th for Phillips". The Miami GM would say no because it's in the division? You take the best offer for a Parker type player, period. 

That's not exactly the same thing. Of course a GM will take something for a player they are about to place on waivers.  That is not he scenario with Parker who will most certainly not be waived so what exactly is  your point? 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's not exactly the same thing. Of course a GM will take something for a player they are about to place on waivers.  That is not he scenario with Parker who will most certainly not be waived so what exactly is  your point? 

lol, my point is you take the best offer...... It's not that hard.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Show a recent example that supports your point.  It shouldn't be that hard.

How do I know who GM's talk to. It would be foolish to not take the best offer, just because the team is in the same division. Foolish. If the Bills offered a 1st for Parker, you think Miami says no? Come on.

Just now, BillsFan2313 said:

How do I know who GM's talk to. It would be foolish to not take the best offer, just because the team is in the same division. Foolish. If the Bills offered a 1st for Parker, you think Miami says no? Come on.

It's easy, so there should be examples that you can point to.  Let's go!