DeVante Parker tonight

DBilz2500

2 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Haha, ok pal. So it has happened? But not recent, so it's not possible. Makes total sense

Two trades intra-divisional trades in 16 years. You go ahead and hang your hat on that one as if it's some regular thing. :lol:  I'll take my chances with my original stance that it ain't happening. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Two trades intra-divisional trades in 16 years. You go ahead and hang your hat on that one as if it's some regular thing. :lol:  I'll take my chances with my original stance that it ain't happening. 

Dude, it's happened, and you are stating it as a fact that it won't happen. ??.Comical. Until you get a direct quote from a GM, saying no trades within the division, stop stating it as a fact.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Dude, it's happened, and you are stating it as a fact that it won't happen. ??.Comical. Until you get a direct quote from a GM, saying no trades within the division, stop stating it as a fact.

I'll state it however I'd like to based on the extremely low likelihood.  Ain't gonna happen!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Parker is a poor mans Watkins.  Oh and Blesoe was still a decent QB.  He made the pro bowl and then they got rid of Price, Riemersma, and Centers.  That's basically 150 catches lost and we still almost made the playoffs and it's not Bledsoe's fault no one can tackle Willie Parker.