We should trade for Bridgewater NOW

BigDingus

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Should we still not even attempt to look into someone promising like Bridgewater?

Does everyone else feel fine watching our defense play their hearts out for nothing week after week? If only we had a semi capable QB who could move the ball...

The Saints gave up a 3rd for him and they aren't moving him. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Saints traded for Bridgewater for a reason, they line him as the heir to take over for Brees, and after being traded Bridgewater pretty much came out and said he would love for that to happen. If they didnt I tend for that to happen, why would they have made the move? 

The Bill's had their chance but they didnt want to make a splash I  the QB market and preferred to wait for the scraps which is what they got waiting for McCarron

Just now, BigDingus said:

Should we still not even attempt to look into someone promising like Bridgewater?

Does everyone else feel fine watching our defense play their hearts out for nothing week after week? If only we had a semi capable QB who could move the ball...

What do we have that they'd take for him because it doesn't really seem like they grabbed him just to trade him later in the same year.

8 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

The Saints traded for Bridgewater for a reason, they line him as the heir to take over for Brees, and after being traded Bridgewater pretty much came out and said he would love for that to happen. If they didnt I tend for that to happen, why would they have made the move? 

The Bill's had their chance but they didnt want to make a splash I  the QB market and preferred to wait for the scraps which is what they got waiting for McCarron

I said all summer go after Teddy. We might as well sign Pryor now. We're going to run out off qbs real soon with this oline.

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I said all summer go after Teddy. We might as well sign Pryor now. We're going to run out off qbs real soon with this oline.

I thought if they arent going to try for Foles/Keenum/Cousins they should be bringing in Bridgewater as so.eone who could.play for a year or 2 until Allen is ready. But like usually that's not an option for the Bill's cause they are smarter and will just wait out everyone else for the dumpster gem that they will be the only ones smart enough to find

On 10/22/2018 at 7:15 PM, peterpan said:

He also could given Allen the 3-5 years of pine riding he needs.  

Lol at needing the QB you drafted 7th overall to sit the bench his entire rookie contract to learn. That’s when you know you drafted the wrong guy.