We're On To Buffalo: What the pats Fans Are Saying About the MNF Game Next Week

T&C

35 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It's too hard to cover everyone; sitting back in a zone is a sure method to get picked apart.  The blueprint to beating Brady is to scheme your front four, and occasionally a fifth, so they get pressure up the middle on him.  McD and Frazier are going to have to get creative; something they haven't done when facing better QBs (Flacco, Rivers, Rodgers, Luck).

then they hand it off for 25 straight plays and win

Just now, CLTbills said:

At least I'll be able to get to bed at a decent hour! Figure the middle of the third quarter is what, 10:30?

Half time is possible. That’s basically when I turned the Colts game off to start doing work around the house. 

I want to see Edmunds cover Gronk.  I think he could do it, would be an interesting experiment. I mean we're going to get absolutely destroyed either way, may as well try to make it tough on Brady at least.

Edited by Luka

13 minutes ago, Luka said:

I want to see Edmunds cover Gronk.  I think he could do it, would be an interesting experiment. I mean we're going to get absolutely destroyed either way, may as well try to make it tough on Brady at least.

Brady is starting like Gordon a lot. He catches anything even near him. (His one “drop” was a god awful throw.)  should be a fun game to watch if the Bills D shows up. 

35 minutes ago, row_33 said:

then they hand it off for 25 straight plays and win

I don't know if that's necessarily true.  If the DTs stay in their lanes that should be covered, at least inside the tackles.  The combination of OLBs and DEs should be able to cover the outside runs, though we have been vulnerable to this as of late.

38 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I don't know if that's necessarily true.  If the DTs stay in their lanes that should be covered, at least inside the tackles.  The combination of OLBs and DEs should be able to cover the outside runs, though we have been vulnerable to this as of late.

i've been reading the secret of stopping him, real easy apparently, for 17 years now?

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i've been reading the secret of stopping him, real easy apparently, for 17 years now?

Right.  It's not easy for sure, but Denver, Baltimore, and the NYG (twice) have done it.  It's possible, but not a cake walk by any stretch.