Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Donta Hightower Out for NE

Don't know how to post vids from YouTube on here but I just watched a video of Marcellus Wiley showing Brady saying "Trying to get to 6-2, Bills Mafia here we come".

I don't take it as him calling us out or challenging us at all but it DID feel a bit weird cuz I've never seen him do stuff like that before and I have genuine hate for that man (as a player) so everything about his face and that stupid little, I'm 40 plus years old and eating food which makes me lose fat on my face so I look like I'm aging really quick and I don't use lotion lil grin he had just made me a little hyped to see our defense get after him.

1 minute ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Don't know how to post vids from YouTube on here but I just watched a video of Marcellus Wiley showing Brady saying "Trying to get to 6-2, Bills Mafia here we come".

I don't take it as him calling us out or challenging us at all but it DID feel a bit weird cuz I've never seen him do stuff like that before and I have genuine hate for that man (as a player) so everything about his face and that stupid little, I'm 40 plus years old and eating food which makes me lose fat on my face so I look like I'm aging really quick and I don't use lotion lil grin he had just made me a little hyped to see our defense get after him.

It's in the OP of this thread. 

• Like (+1) 1

Top 7 Storylines for Bills-Patriots this Week

uxwvglvvyua03hiwanxx.jpg

The Bills approach the midway point of the season with just two wins in their first seven games. But they’ve got a prime-time appearance and the creature comforts of home to lift their spirits, as they try to recover from a two-game losing streak.

Here are the top seven storylines this week as the Bills get set to host Monday Night Football:

1. MONDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

2. FINALLY HOME

3. WILL THE DEFENSE RECOVER?

4. D.A. WEEK TWO-A STEP FORWARD?

5. DABOLL AGAINST HIS MENTOR

6. RUNNING BACK HEALTH A QUESTION FOR BOTH

7. HALL OF FAMER IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

On 10/21/2018 at 6:42 PM, Bangarang said:

It will be an exhibition game for the Pats. A good opportunity to rest starters 

That's what the Vikes did...soooo you're saying there's a chance? :)

Still think if our offense can show up for one game against this pretty piss poor defense, we stand a chance to compete. Our defense is only as good as the amount of forced turnovers and limited time they spend on the field. I really don't think we need to be using big nickel as much either...I get the strategy but just not seeing the results.

1. Do you enjoy seeing the back of Joe Tessitore's head? Do you enjoy seeing the back of Jason Witten's head? Do you enjoy seeing Booger McFarland on a crane? If you do, you're probably LOVING Monday Night Football this season. If you don't enjoy those things, I feel your pain.

Seven weeks into the NFL season, ESPN has made it clear it wants its three broadcasters to be the stars of the show from 8 p.m. to midnight ET every Monday night. The game is secondary.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's not a giveaway.  They are selling them at the Bills' Store on Monday and likely online thereafter.  

I know its not a giveaway, but it does say only Monday at the Bills store... so if they don't sell it online there will be probably people that pick up at least a few and resell on craigslist for a higher amount.