Ben Shapiro Explains The Transgender Conundrum

3rdnlng

1). I think I'm a woman. And a black man. And a civil war shoulder.  Maybe today I'll be a moose.

B). They have found recently in the brain of male to female trannies that a receptor in the brain is not activated by DNA in utero.  Very raw data, but they may have found something for men to women 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A shoulder? I thought you were a hip bone...

You're not as cool as I am. I was one hip dude drinking with Grant and the great general Lee.  Grant got a DUI driving that thing, though, when driving down on Gumtree and ***** pulled him over while flash was riding in back.

30 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

1). I think I'm a woman. And a black man. And a civil war shoulder.  Maybe today I'll be a moose.

B). They have found recently in the brain of male to female trannies that a receptor in the brain is not activated by DNA in utero.  Very raw data, but they may have found something for men to women 

Whether it's 1). or B). I'm sure there's a disconnect somehow. Sounds like a good excuse for you to do some research.

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Whether it's 1). or B). I'm sure there's a disconnect somehow. Sounds like a good excuse for you to do some research.

Girlfriend is finding the article I read that she sent me a long time ago. But her text after I requested:

"It'll take me a minute to find the link. Basic gist is that in utero, sexual differentiation of the brain takes place much later (2nd trimester) in development then genital differentiation (8weeks). Both of these processes occur due to a testosterone surge that will masculinize the fetus. First to change gonadal development, and then later to masculinize the brain. The absence of this surge results in the female. When one of these surges is absent OR if the receptors for testosterone are not activated, a disconnect will occur. 
It's a very simple concept and makes complete sense."

I still don't fully agree with the sentiment and believe society also coerces to develop trannies and a vast majority are mental illness, if not all.

GF ain't dumb, either. She was bio chem undergrad and has a DVM, turned down an option to become a radiologist and a full ride to Cornell in order to pursue rock climbing amd an internship in Australia that fell through last minute when funding died for the grant.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Girlfriend is finding the article I read that she sent me a long time ago. But her text after I requested:

"It'll take me a minute to find the link. Basic gist is that in utero, sexual differentiation of the brain takes place much later (2nd trimester) in development then genital differentiation (8weeks). Both of these processes occur due to a testosterone surge that will masculinize the fetus. First to change gonadal development, and then later to masculinize the brain. The absence of this surge results in the female. When one of these surges is absent OR if the receptors for testosterone are not activated, a disconnect will occur. 
It's a very simple concept and makes complete sense."

I still don't fully agree with the sentiment and believe society also coerces to develop trannies and a vast majority are mental illness, if not all.

GF ain't dumb, either. She was bio chem undergrad and has a DVM, turned down an option to become a radiologist and a full ride to Cornell in order to pursue rock climbing amd an internship in Australia that fell through last minute when funding died for the grant.

Jennifer's underlying assumption there, of course, is that one must be masculine (brain-wise) to be a man.

What a bigot.

Just now, LeviF91 said:

Jennifer's underlying assumption there, of course, is that one must be masculine (brain-wise) to be a man.

What a bigot.

Of course, she isn't sold on the argument yet, either.  But I have gone back and forth with it and whenever I bring up something she knows she will just disagree with and I know it, too. She gray rocks me and it drives me insane!

You're also jealous she licks my nipples (weekly) more than yours (once)

17 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Of course, she isn't sold on the argument yet, either.  But I have gone back and forth with it and whenever I bring up something she knows she will just disagree with and I know it, too. She gray rocks me and it drives me insane!

You're also jealous she licks my nipples (weekly) more than yours (once)

Have you ever considered that she has concluded the transition and is now still a man that only looks like a woman? Think about that every time she licks your nipples.

10 minutes ago, Nanker said:

One hand is one way. The other is the other.  Does that mean I like men and women?

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Have you ever considered that she has concluded the transition and is now still a man that only looks like a woman? Think about that every time she licks your nipples.

I'm ok with this.

44 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

???

I'd post the picture but its difficult.  I know Jack has it.

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

One hand is one way. The other is the other.  Does that mean I like men and women?

I'm ok with this.

I'd post the picture but its difficult.  I know Jack has it.

See how you feel the next time Shim gives your nipples a little suck job. Hope the beard doesn't rub you the wrong way.

• Haha (+1) 1

Ben Shapiro is a partisan hack. Shapiro's big mantra is "Facts over feelings" yet he constantly wants to put his religious feelings and beliefs into laws that impact everyone in society. 

Shapiro is just a new generations Sean Hannity consistently spouting right wing talking points and going after soft targets overwhelming people he knows are underinformed with sophistry and straw man arguments. How can you fashion yourself an intellectual if your best intellectual feat is making uninformed college kids look uninformed?

Shapiro also has no consistent principles. He will routinely chastise the left wing for calling Trump and his supporters Nazi's and fascists. However, he would routinely make those comparisons to people within the Obama administration and others he deemed to be on the left.  He even as recently as 2017 called the organizers of the Women's march Nazi's for ***** they did to Taylor Swift. 

That's not to say that Shapiro is wrong in this clip but rather that I just ***** hate this guy in general. 
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Ben Shapiro is a partisan hack. Shapiro's big mantra is "Facts over feelings" yet he constantly wants to put his religious feelings and beliefs into laws that impact everyone in society. 

Like when Judaism says that homosexuality is a sin but Shapiro believes that gay marriage should be allowed under the law?

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:
That's not to say that Shapiro is wrong in this clip but rather that I just ***** hate this guy in general. 

At least this last line was honest.

6 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Shapiro is just a new generations Sean Hannity consistently spouting right wing talking points and going after soft targets overwhelming people he knows are underinformed with sophistry and straw man arguments. How can you fashion yourself an intellectual if your best intellectual feat is making uninformed college kids look uninformed?

Shapiro also has no consistent principles. He will routinely chastise the left wing for calling Trump and his supporters Nazi's and fascists. However, he would routinely make those comparisons to people within the Obama administration and others he deemed to be on the left.  He even as recently as 2017 called the organizers of the Women's march Nazi's for ***** they did to Taylor Swift. 

Sounds like your *feelings* are hurt. Can you show me on this doll where Benny hurt you?

new-cartoon-dolls-wedding-princess-doll-

• Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Well, thanks for sharing your "feelings", I guess.