Is Josh Allen Injury Prone?

Gugny

33 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Dudes arm got sandwiched between 2 defenders helmets. My initial thought- the OP has never played football. If he has, he should know how stupid this post is.

It was also, without a doubt, roughing the passer as well with no call.

Reportando!

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Well, yeah, of course.

There's real injuries like breaking collarbones, obliterating shoulders and UCL damage. - ex.  Josh Allen

Then there's "I don't want to get benched, so I'll pretend I'm hurt" injuries.  ex. - Tyrod Taylor

Then there's, "I don't want to play because I'm saving myself for another team," injuries. - ex. - Jairus Byrd, Sam Watkins

Lastly, there's, "I'm really here to collect paychecks to fund my Olympic dreams, but I can't risk getting hurt, so I'll fake it until I'm done with the Olympics," injuries. ex. - Marquise Goodwin

As a procedural motion, I’d like to propose real injuries are broken into

(1) as a result of normal football ex Josh Allen

(2)  as a result of being dumb, ex Peterman awkwardly diving headfirst into a concussion in snow game  or Bill Gramatica’s ACL

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/15/2018 at 3:06 PM, Gugny said:

Although he passed the concussion check, he still needed to be removed from a game after getting his bell rung.

Actually I would argue given the amount of times he's been hit already this young season behind our lovable bunch of misfits along the line, he's shown to be remarkably durable thus far. The elbow injury seems almost like a freaky fluke. I would have expected a knee to be blown out long before this!