Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

13 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Completely ignoring the context and content of what you’re posting about to say this:

That graph is one of the most aesthetically appealing things I’ve ever seen. I would frame that and hang it on my wall. 

Not sure what that says about me, but there it is.

That you have the artistic eye of a blind person. 

But that is a conversation for another thread. 

?

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Joe Miner said:

Ahh, finally! Someone less qualified than Palin to be the loser's token VP candidate.

At the risk of being falsely called a racist I would have a tough time voting for a ticket that would put her in line to very possibly become our president. She's arrogant and delusional and blamed racism for her defeat in Georgia. I need a president that not only is mostly aligned with my politics but one who is a leader and also has a keen understanding of this nations history and place in this world. Reagan had that, Obama didn't and it showed. 

33 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...quite the conundrum...Joe offers nothing as well...…...uh oh...……….

I could see this becoming a popular sitcom. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...Joe was the "victim"......his charisma, demure, warmth and wholesomeness attracted women to HIM and NOT vice versa....he unwillingly caved to their advances...I think you have sorely underestimated his "humanitarian compassion" ...let's just deal with FACTS here PLEASE.....

• Thank you (+1) 2

I wrote this in the Joe Biden thread:

I am watching Fox The Five now waiting for the presser to start. Dana Pernio just said that Tara Reade claims she: Filed a Document of Complaint in 1993 with the Senate. There is a FIOA in from the NYT for that document (if it exists).  Soon after she filed the complaint, she was removed from her position, and the interns corroborated that removal (they did not know why she was removed).

• Thank you (+1) 3

Optimism is running extremely high for the Dems, the party is completely united for the first time ever!, Barack aka Jesus Christ

who is looking good ! and all the Never Trumpers are in! ....its all good! according to Jessica Tarlov interview today

(yes FOX news, and yes she compared Jesus Christ to Barack Obama).

Oh...I don't even think she mentioned Joe, just the high level endorsements. lol

As a side note, I'm starting to suspect that FOX news the internet version is really being run by a CNN alt.

Edited by Albwan

On 4/15/2020 at 11:13 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

The thirstiest cover letter in political history: 

Abrams offers Joe's ticket nothing. Not one thing. 

That pic scares the living daylights out of me.