Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've always believed John Kasich's role in politics was to pretend to be the worst Republican you could find so Democrats could point to him and say "Well, here's a Republican I can get behind."

Dude is a schitshow.

Four years ago I took a good look at him and then decided I wanted no part of his RINOness. After what he did to Trump regarding his pledge and then the disrespect to his party by boycotting the convention in his own state, he could go Fvck himself. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

If you can't even secure an endorsement from East Timor, you should re-evaluate your campaign.

Much like Biden, B-Man needs to be an incognito candidate. The less you know about him the more attractive he becomes. :devil:

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Much like Biden, B-Man needs to be an incognito candidate. The less you know about him the more attractive he becomes. :devil:

Well, I am pretty sure that @B-Man doesn't believe he's running for Senate in North Carolina... while giving a speech in South Carolina.

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

Biden Again Tries To Lose Pennsylvania

As Joe Biden was pushed further and further to the left during the primary season, most often by either Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren, he wound up making any number of promises that will come back to haunt him in the general election. One good example of this phenomenon was highlighted by David Rutz at the Washington Free Beacon this weekend. The incident in question took place during Sunday’s debate on CNN. Attempting to appease the “Keep It In the Ground” folks who might otherwise be tempted to support Bernie Sanders, Biden abandoned some of his long-held positions on the oil and gas industry and called for an end to all drilling in the United States. All of it.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Sunday he would prevent oil companies from drilling as part of his effort to combat climate change.

“No more subsidies for the fossil fuel industry,” he said at the CNN debate. “No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period. Ends.”

Biden hasn’t called for an all-out ban on oil drilling before, which would have a radical, negative effect on the U.S. energy industry.

After bragging about his $1.7 trillion climate change plan, Biden doubled down and said there would be “no new fracking” when he’s president and “not another coal plant will be built” under his administration.

Biden driving closer to the cliff.  

45 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Much like Biden, B-Man needs to be an incognito candidate. The less you know about him the more attractive he becomes:devil:

Certainly that has been true with the women in my life. 

?

• Haha (+1) 2

No-Chance-Joe, what a clown. The moment the prompter goes down, he's a deer in headlights. 

This whole thing was hilarious from start to finish. He bungles Trump's name at the top, but they kept this take. Why? Because it was likely the best one Joe did in the several they clearly shot. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1