10-10: McDermott Presser at 11:20 AM ET with Player Interviews Following Practice at Noon - Derek Anderson Plays If Allen is Injured

We'll get the latest updates from McDermott on the injury front and his thoughts on Derek Anderson now that he's signed.  We should hear from Allen and Shady today as a normal part of media day.

Live Presser Links will be posted in the OP once available:  Buffalo Bills Live

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 10-10: McDermott Presser at 11:20 AM ET with Player Interviews Following Practice at Noon - Derek Anderson Plays If Allen is Injured
2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Thanks for posting the presser highlights/nuggets--good for folks like me who don't have time to watch all of it live, but still get the information from it quickly while on a quick break during work day. 

You're quite welcome. 

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

Nate Pete to PS?? We cant carry three. We just cant. 

Although the Texans will have their ears pinned back this week, and an injury could happen at any time. 

well, it is football so this is true

Although the Texans will have their ears pinned back this week, and an injury could happen at any time. 

I am sure Coach McD is just waiting for your explanation why they can't carry three when more than half of teams do.  You may not like it but they can and you are not part of any 'we' including them.

Are you talking about your fantasy football team maybe?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I am sure Coach McD is just waiting for your explanation why they can't carry three when more than half of teams do.  You may not like it but they can and you are not part of any 'we' including them.

Are you talking about your fantasy football team maybe?

hahahaha!!   +1... I like this kind of hostility in this place!! 

33 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Has to mean Peterman gets cut or practice squad

The practice squad is meant for players with potential. 

Peterman will be released and given the opportunity to sign with another organization. 

On 10/10/2018 at 9:06 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bro, why don't you quit the contest with 26CB. I know you idolize the way him and Yolo are so up to the minute and are doing everything you can to try to be them by starting some of the same "Bills vs ___________ Game Preparation" type threads the 2 of them typically start... and have likely done for YEARS as opposed to the year and a half you and I have been guests here.

There has pretty much always been a thread covering the Wednesday PCs.

Put your measuring stick away.