Would you want to live forever?

On 10/7/2018 at 9:19 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Hangovers aren’t nearly as bad when I was 21 as they are now as a 36 year old. Just imagine having a hangover when you’re 175 years old?

Don’t worry, somewhere around 150 it starts to level off. 

• Haha (+1) 1

no, it would be fun I guess for a while but after about 150 years I think I'd be tired of living.   Everyone you ever knew is gone, your kids are gone, grandkids might be gone too for all I know, I think the feeling of loneliness would eventually take it's toll.   

On 10/7/2018 at 9:19 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Hangovers aren’t nearly as bad when I was 21 as they are now as a 36 year old. Just imagine having a hangover when you’re 175 years old?

Funny (ironic funny not ha ha funny) thing is I'll be 62 next month, haven't had a hangover since the early 30's (no I didn't quit drinking.) 

To the OP's queston: Have a 99 year old mother and 100 year old father. Been my experience that nothing good happens after 95. If I could stay 27 forever, might be a different answer.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

This thread reminded me of an old George Carlin bit: "I met some born agains and they said to me, 'Don't you want to go to heaven and have eternal life?' I said, 'Not if it's filled with you fu**ing people.'"

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints; the sinners are much more fun." - Billy Joel

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Nah I only want to live till I am 63

That’s 2 years for me and past the date of a few others here 

2 hours ago, Steve O said:

Funny (ironic funny not ha ha funny) thing is I'll be 62 next month, haven't had a hangover since the early 30's (no I didn't quit drinking.) 

To the OP's queston: Have a 99 year old mother and 100 year old father. Been my experience that nothing good happens after 95. If I could stay 27 forever, might be a different answer.

That’s the age I picked too. 

• Like (+1) 1