Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

2 hours ago, The Poojer said:

UVA just got their game tonight cancelled due to positive test......hopefully it doesn't affect syracuse, and if GT goes on to win the ACC, it certainly better not affect SU Tourney hopes

What a freakin joke.  That's all I have to say about all this nonsense...

5 hours ago, The Poojer said:

UVA just got their game tonight cancelled due to positive test......hopefully it doesn't affect syracuse, and if GT goes on to win the ACC, it certainly better not affect SU Tourney hopes

I don't think Syracuse is getting in regardless of what GT does.  I hope they do.... just don't see it happening with them essentially all the way at the bottom of the bubble.

20 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I don't think Syracuse is getting in regardless of what GT does.  I hope they do.... just don't see it happening with them essentially all the way at the bottom of the bubble.

They never had a quadrant one home game. Are playing their best basketball of late

And are like 12 and 3 in quadrant two and three games

23 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

They never had a quadrant one home game. Are playing their best basketball of late

And are like 12 and 3 in quadrant two and three games

A buddy of mine was saying there was a chance a few of our quadrant 3 wins may end up being quad 2 In the end. That has got to help. 

I am actually more worried now about getting in and having to sit out due to the UVA covid contact. 

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Do you think they're in?

Georgia tech getting a pass to the finals kind of sucks 

But yeah if no mid major upsets play their way in.. I think this team has a better resume than the one that got in 3 years ago and went to the Sweet 16

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Okay... so does Georgia Tech and Georgetown bids knock Syracuse out?

There's alot of variables at play. Gonna be nervous tomorrow . This IS a tournament team... Whether the committee selects us is up to them

First four play in game Like 3 years ago a possibility. So is getting an at large, we will see

26 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

San Diego State is going to be a good game

It's always nice to get more of an unfamiliar opponent with the zone

couldn’t have really asked for a better draw. Not having to do the play-in and then getting an unfamiliar opponent, as you mentioned.  

Looking ahead too, it’s an entirely winnable bracket. There aren’t a lot of very scary teams in the entire tournament this year— we could see the most random Final Four 

• Like (+1) 1