Bills in Blue on White on Sunday vs. the Titans

41 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

It really wasn’t that terrible as long as the intent was a secondary logo.

I had a connection at New Era and actually scored a cap with that logo on it. Wish I still had it, would be a nice little piece of trivia.

Yea I think with some small updates it actually could be a cool alternate from time to time.

10 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There must be a peel coat that teams could use to make helmets red for 1 game, but nobody is trying it

Actually there is!  My son in law's father owns was one of the creators of the company...just google Game Day Skinz  (GDS)

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Are CFB teams using this?

The target market was originally for high schools and small colleges who wanted a special look for homecoming or a rivalry game.  It's really not all that expensive, and keeps these schools from having to provide multiple helmets for each player.

11 hours ago, BBills88 said:

They should go back to the red helmets

Also easier for QB to see in a snowstorm ?

This may be a dumb question as I haven’t really thought it through, but whose decision is it as to what the uni scheme/color combos are for any given season? More specifically, if the fans overwhelmingly supported a return to say, the glory year uniform color combos & red helmets, who would be the ultimate decision maker on that? 

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12