NFL Week 5 Betting Lines

NFL Week 5 early odds: Patriots open as huge favorites, Colts get crack at Josh McDaniels

NFL Week 5 early odds

(All lines from Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, all games on Sunday unless noted. Keep in mind, the point spreads you see below represent the opening odds for Week 5. For the most up-to-date line on each game, you can click here)

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like the Bills money line this weekend. I got them at +210. The game is up to 5.5 on Bovada.

I see the same thing on the service I use. I just have no confidence in my ability to bet this game at all. The titans very well could go out and lay a dud.

Goodluck. 

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I see the same thing on the service I use. I just have no confidence in my ability to bet this game at all. The titans very well could go out and lay a dud.

Goodluck. 

Thanks

I may be bullish on this because this was the first game that I thought they’d win. I just don’t think that this Titans team is nearly as good as their record. I think that the Bills come out and play a good game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Thanks

I may be bullish on this because this was the first game that I thought they’d win. I just don’t think that this Titans team is nearly as good as their record. I think that the Bills come out and play a good game.

I'm always down on the Titans. I'm not a fan of Mariotta, when I have a bias like that I try not to bet against those teams. I agree with your thoughts though generally.

22 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm always down on the Titans. I'm not a fan of Mariotta, when I have a bias like that I try not to bet against those teams. I agree with your thoughts though generally.

Wish that I would have jumped in early as this is a great middle opportunity. You don’t often see NFL spreads move 3-3.5 points in a week. 

32 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Same.

I think Tannehill is the worst starting QB in quite a long time, so I stay away from Dolphins games.

• Like (+1) 1