Carolina panther connection needs to stop

Niagara Dude

8 minutes ago, vincec said:

I'd like to see it if you can figure it out.

I was able to post them to youtube

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

This is him all day.  He has no impact.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

This is starting to feel like the Dick Jauron era. 

It does have its similarities. The big failure of the Jauron era, IMO, was the inability to find a QB. Time will tell if that repeats itself.

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Enough of the stupid Star Lotuleli bashing. He is doing exactly what he is supposed to do. 

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/9/19/17873874/all-22-analysis-buffalo-bills-defensive-tackle-star-lotulelei-run-stopping-double-teams-swim-move

I was thrilled when they brought in Benjamin but he blows chunks and I hope he never plays football again after this year. 

You’d like to see him get after the QB once, or make a tackle in the backfield. Yes he’s taking up blockers but you’d still like to jump out of your seat at least once cause he went above and beyond. At this point though, nobody is doing anything.

We got goose egg’d today. That doesn’t happen often. Daboll needs to figure something out cause I think he’s putting to much credit on the entire offense. They’re terrible. Oline, WRs, Rookie QB. He’s gotta get something figured out. 3 of 4 games have been embarrassing 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

You’d like to see him get after the QB once, or make a tackle in the backfield. Yes he’s taking up blockers but you’d still like to jump out of your seat at least once cause he went above and beyond. At this point though, nobody is doing anything.

We got goose egg’d today. That doesn’t happen often. Daboll needs to figure something out cause I think he’s putting to much credit on the entire offense. They’re terrible. Oline, WRs, Rookie QB. He’s gotta get something figured out. 3 of 4 games have been embarrassing 

He is not taking up blockers.  He's largely being blocked by one offensive lineman and with ease.   

4 minutes ago, White Linen said:

This is him all day.  He has no impact.  

I'm not going to pretend I know everything about star's position and how to possibly evaluate it.. I just know our run defense looks better. That's all I have. 

I'd like more videos on this. Something from cover1 to really evaluate a particular player. I loved the guy's O Line segments where he was super detailed. Probably too depressed to put in the work for.. in conclusion for O Line, from left to right: D-, C+, C-, B- (!!), And F. 50 percent of passing play screwups were on the o line. NFL average is 20%.

If anybody remembers his screen name this game in particular I'd like to know what Josh and the Line did to miss so many assignments. Josh really need to presnap assign the guys correctly. And on the flip side these lineman need to run the drawn up play, and know their assignments as if the quarterback needs to tell Miller to pick up one dude on a play.. probably the only pass rusher that just goes right through on a sack. He let's him through and had his hands out looking for his "assignment".. oh crap.. definitely my man. Shady was helping on a Ducasse double team and sees Miller screw up and has to run over for a prayer of a block to save his Quarterback.. I need this guy's analysis more than ever.

2 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Enough of the stupid Star Lotuleli bashing. He is doing exactly what he is supposed to do. 

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/9/19/17873874/all-22-analysis-buffalo-bills-defensive-tackle-star-lotulelei-run-stopping-double-teams-swim-move

I was thrilled when they brought in Benjamin but he blows chunks and I hope he never plays football again after this year. 

Do you like what you see in these videos?  I think this skarekrow poster is really stretching.  I think these videos can actually be used for the opposite reason.  I think another poster could show these in the Star sucks write up.  He's being tossed around by offensive lineman and it happened a lot today.  

4 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Allen is a rookie and his best friends are the TE and a strong run game. The passing game should consist of short outs for easy completions to move the chains and let the QB get into a rhythm. This isn't happening from what I see.

The best player on offense is Shady McCoy and he saw only 5 touches in the run game while having a 4.8 YPC average. He did see 6 targets as a receiver, 3 receptions and he is the best pass catcher, catch percentage wise. How this player isn't seeing between 20-25 touches a game is criminal.

No run game to speak of and constant passing with a bad line, bad WRs, It's simply bad, bad coaching.   

17 minutes ago, vincec said:

It does have its similarities. The big failure of the Jauron era, IMO, was the inability to find a QB. Time will tell if that repeats itself.

Sorry, but it's hard to find an NFL-caliber starting QB when you never look for one.  Jauron thought that offense was a necessary evil, and that the job of the offense was to not make mistakes, so he favored risk-adverse QBs like Trent Edwards.

11 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Allen is a rookie and his best friends are the TE and a strong run game. The passing game should consist of short outs for easy completions to move the chains and let the QB get into a rhythm. This isn't happening from what I see.

The best player on offense is Shady McCoy and he saw only 5 touches in the run game while having a 4.8 YPC average. He did see 6 targets as a receiver, 3 receptions and he is the best pass catcher, catch percentage wise. How this player isn't seeing between 20-25 touches a game is criminal.

No run game to speak of and constant passing with a bad line, bad WRs, It's simply bad, bad coaching.   

My guess is that Shady had so few touches in this game because of his rib injury, but your observations about Allen are dead-on.

38 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Sorry, but it's hard to find an NFL-caliber starting QB when you never look for one.  Jauron thought that offense was a necessary evil, and that the job of the offense was to not make mistakes, so he favored risk-adverse QBs like Trent Edwards.

My guess is that Shady had so few touches in this game because of his rib injury, but your observations about Allen are dead-on.

I agree - I don't think Shady is 100%.

I focused on Star a few times today. I don’t understand why he gets a pass like he’s playing some version of the game that we can’t comprehend. He’s not getting penetration and he’s not sucking up guys like people are swooning over. He looks like an average guy.

The bigger issue for me isn’t that we got him, but how we chose to upgrade the team in the offseason by spending money on him as opposed to a WR or OL.

• Like (+1) 1

So much hate on Star, what did you think we were getting? He’s not Aaron Donald.. 

Hes a mid tier defensive tackle who has been on a decline in his time in Carolina. He’s not old but he is what he is at this point. 

Free agents are expensive, period.

I am sure lots of players don’t actually want to play for buffalo, and especially this past off season given the state of the roster, so you over pay to get these guys signed up quickly. Star and Murphy and probably even ivory were all paid higher than market value because the bills wanted to make sure those key positions were signed as possible starters for this season. 

Star was/is never going to be the difference maker in this defense. He will never have much impact on the game or stat sheet. But he’s a veteran who knows the defense and stays relatively healthy. Teams sign and cut overpriced free agents all the time. 

Stop judging the roster so much this season, it’s a progression and development season for the young guys. Next year when they spend the free agent money and draft picks and assemble the roster they want bash away. Next years team should be much closer to the final product this front office wants to put on the field. Next offseason and season is when to truly judge this front office 

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Dareus>Star.

Again, these guys !@#$ up getting rid of younger, BETTER players for players they are familiar with.  

Dareus is also a strike away from being suspended the whole year. 

Are you saying you’d rather have the lazy 100 million dollar player here the next few years hanging out with our young talent influencing their work habits and play on the field? 

Being short sighted I guess Dareus would of been worth keeping. Long term they absolutely made the right move getting that giant contact off the books.