Football might be unwatchable now. Or should I say... Unwetchable?

The Bills Blog

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

It's a CATCH.

CATCH
CATCH
CATCH

Not "KETCH"

How I just noticed this for the first time after watching football for 30 years, I truly have no idea. 95% of commentators appear to say...

"He made the ketch!"
"What a ketch."
"You've gotta ketch the ball."

They are literally saying "sketch" without the S.

And to all those who would effectively say, Who cares? Well, I do. It's a burden. Be glad you don't have to carry it.

A kvetch about catch vs ketch?  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Wilton Bills said:

The No Fun League has definitely has made me to not renew my seasons tickets for next year after being a ticket holder for 30 years. I drive 5 hours from Canada to support the Bills and this year has been the worst. Not only do I have to watch incredibly bad officiating against us on the field consistently, but have had to deal with alot of abusive Bills fans slandering us for being Canadian for no reason. It's been fun but time to not come and support my team financially anymore.

I don't think this gentleman read the thread, lol ?

Edited by The Bills Blog

15 minutes ago, Wilton Bills said:

The No Fun League has definitely has made me to not renew my seasons tickets for next year after being a ticket holder for 30 years. I drive 5 hours from Canada to support the Bills and this year has been the worst. Not only do I have to watch incredibly bad officiating against us on the field consistently, but have had to deal with alot of abusive Bills fans slandering us for being Canadian for no reason. It's been fun but time to not come and support my team financially anymore.

You could come up with a reason for being Canadian?

Edited by transient

13 minutes ago, Wilton Bills said:

I heard Johnny football had a nice throw for the Allouettes last night. 

How long is your drive to Montreal??

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

It's a CATCH.

CATCH
CATCH
CATCH

Not "KETCH"

How I just noticed this for the first time after watching football for 30 years, I truly have no idea. 95% of commentators appear to say...

"He made the ketch!"
"What a ketch."
"You've gotta ketch the ball."

They are literally saying "sketch" without the S.

And to all those who would effectively say, Who cares? Well, I do. It's a burden. Be glad you don't have to carry it.

stop being a whiny betch

• Haha (+1) 2