Zay Jones = BUST

EricMoulds80

42 minutes ago, EricMoulds80 said:

I love that forums like this give everyone the chance to be an internet gangsta.  Stay strong with being !@#$s dudes.  

look man, I know the backlash is harsh, but you should show some more effort than "so an so is a bust". You gave no effort to explain yourself, and someone else posted literally the exact same sentiment about two days ago... Just for future reference, this is kinda annoying to see (and yes, I am fully aware that we all can and probably should ignore posts we find irritating)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, EricMoulds80 said:

I was so excited about this kid when we drafted him in 2017, but alas he has turned into a disappointment.  I had hoped that he would become a slot monster for us.  Trading up for him was a mistake and it's really too bad we didn't grab Ju Ju instead.  

It's funny, the guy in your avatar was considered a bust his first couple of years. Zay and JA will develope a connection and we won't be talking about this soon.

• Like (+1) 1

I was so excited about this kid when we drafted him in 2017, but alas he has turned into a disappointment.  I had hoped that he would become a slot monster for us.  Trading up for him was a mistake and it's really too bad we didn't grab Ju Ju instead.  

Were having barbecued Oysters and fish for dinner.......

giphy.gif