Insulting our intelligence

Foreigner

35 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

Super Mighty Hot with a nachos deluxe 

Actually a three-cheese hot with chips and cheese and a loganberry but there's really not a bad thing there

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Remember you made this thread one month ago?

image.thumb.png.405773d4dd311cf5d9d9334f84119464.png

See the source image

37 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

"If I wanted to make some money, I'll go drill another well"  

What part isn't accurate? 

He said it regarding spending money in order to revamp the Sabres and win a Cup at his Sabres Introductory press conference which was a struggling franchise in a struggling city in a struggling league. Years before even thinking about owning the Bills.

He never said that about the franchise in the sports league that basically prints money, and isnt his first love (hockey is).

No biggie. I really wasnt trying to call you out or anything. Even if your statement wasnt 100% accurate it certainly makes more sense than OP. :thumbsup:

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

One of my bigger beefs with McDermott are shown below.  His teams get behind in games and they can't do anything to stop things from snowballing.  What happened to this defensive genius?   At least we should be able to count on that.  I know he doesn't know crap about offense.   Forget about the fact that they also only scored 3 vs. Carolina and Jacksonville.  Even in the Rex era we didn't suffer this many blowouts.. 

Jets  34   Bills 21

Saints    47  Bills 10

Chargers 54  Bills 24

Patriots 20  Bills 3

Patriots 37  Bills 16

Ravens  47  Bills 3

How many of those points resulted from the offense serving up turnovers or field position?     

In the Ravens game, Baltimore scored 20 points by gaining a grand total of 20 yards (starting drives at the Bills 29, 20, 14 and 10 yard lines).   In the Saints game, N.O. scored 24 points on four drives that started inside Bills territory, including one at the 3-yard line.   The Chargers game was the infamous five INT game for Peterman where LAC scored 38 points off of turnovers.  

Having a pop gun offense and committing turnovers will make any defense bad.   OTOH, getting turnovers like the Bills did early in the 2017 season, can make the defense look better than it is.   

The bottom line is this team doesn't have enough talent...