Dealing with all the negativity

gjv001

Do NFL teams, or for that matter, professional franchises have personnel on staff or retainer to help these young adults handle all the negativity when they don't win? I would venture a guess that the Bills roster is going to get inundated on an hourly basis with negative comments from national media and social media from now until the start of the next training camps. 

I hope Nate has access to some professional help.. not because of the media and other anonymous comments coming his way, but because of the realisation that his NFL career is all but over..

After you have worked for years at something it must be tough to have that reality hit you in the face..

30 minutes ago, gjv001 said:

Do NFL teams, or for that matter, professional franchises have personnel on staff or retainer to help these young adults handle all the negativity when they don't win? I would venture a guess that the Bills roster is going to get inundated on an hourly basis with negative comments from national media and social media from now until the start of the next training camps. 

Man. hope they don't read this board!