Bills Hype Video

36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

nice video, thanks for posting. didn't quite understand the clips of 'wide right' or 'homerun throw back'  along with a few assorted others being included in the middle segment though.

I did enjoy that it’s just horrific, totally catastrophic moments, and in rolls Rex!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

nice video, thanks for posting. didn't quite understand the clips of 'wide right' or 'homerun throw back'  along with a few assorted others being included in the middle segment though.

They go with the lyrics pretty well. 

That video made made me want to watch the Snow Bowl game again

Edited by WotAGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

Yeah, I seriously don't understand the idea of throwing in "Wide Right," the "Music City Forward Lateral," Stevie Johnson's "This how you do me!?" drop, Rex Ryan's arrival...

Not sure how highlighting horrible plays/decisions equates to "hype up."  

Also, generally in a hype up video with a song playing over it, you generally want a fast-paced song that gets the blood pumping, not one where you keep thinking "wait, can I sing the next line yet?  No?  Okay, how about now?  Still no?  D*** this is a slow song..."

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

"I remember...I remember, don't worry. How could i ever forget? Its the first time (Super Bowl), the last time (Music City "Miracle)..."