Quality Bills Jersey-Help

13 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Just have to be careful on which site. They are not all safe credit card wise. The last time I tried ordering one, I got a message from my bank asking if I was trying to authorize a charge for a dif ammount from a dif chinese site. Had to get a new debit card.

Definitely be careful. I would advise anyone using a Chinese site to just get one of those prepaid cards. Don't use a debit or credit card. Solid advice. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, twist_to_open said:

Not being a smart a$$, legitimate question, where are authentic NFL jerseys made?

The NFL authorized jerseys are probably made in China, too. But I'm assuming that the NFL cares enough about its brand to ensure that its jerseys meet their standards of quality.  Not sure you can say the same about the knock-off sites. As the old saying goes: Buyer beware.

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

If you want a real jersey, screen print or stitched, you are gonna have to go to NFL.com , the bills store or a local retailer... and it will be 99+ for a adult Jersey 

you can find tones of cheap knockoff jerseys online that are made in Chinese sweatshops 

Like the ones on NFL.com?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I checked the tag on tbe jersey. 

Want a picture?

I forgot where she ordered it from bit it does look authentic and not cheap 

I got one that also said made in honduras. Came with official nfl tags and stitched on numbers and names. Got it from Alieexpress but I can't find the same link

15 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

un.. yeah.. ‘lucky’ for you..

Full disclosure: they, and a Bledsoe and a Spikes were all gifts from family. I bought a Kelly 35th year, Kelly UM, B. Smith and Chandler#81

Was the Chandler 81 custom made or from back in that era?