LB Cowart traded to Minnesota

A seventh huh? Pretty good if Sam isnt hurt. A bills 98 team reunion in Minny.

280067[/snapback]

I thought for sure he would somehow end up taking Brushci's spot on the Patriots, leading their defense to another SB....great value, for any team, for a seventh round pick...

Remember the debate about how much we neede to franchise him!!! TD can be frustrating but he does truly understand talent and the value of such. Another example is the great debate we had here about who to sign, Moulds or Wiley. If only he didn't blow his HC decision on GW.

Am I the only one that found this quote from the article funny?

"The high 7th-round pick we obtained from Oakland in the Randy Moss trade allowed us the flexibility to acquire another starting linebacker and still move up in the round," said Vikings Vice President of Football Operations Rob Brzezinski.

Yeah because everyone knows how important it is to move up in the 7th round. You don't want to be caught short in the 7th.

Am I the only one that found this quote from the article funny? 

Yeah because everyone knows how important it is to move up in the 7th round.  You don't want to be caught short in the 7th.

280418[/snapback]

I like how the Vikes talk like getting rid of Moss is allowing them to build up their defense. They were about $30M under the cap WITH Moss.

Pat Williams,Ken Irvin,Sam Cowart,Keith Newman, Antoine Winfield and former DC Ted Cottrell.

280158[/snapback]

Hi to all out there from a newbie and i'm sure i saw/read that Minnesota also picked up 'Foreman' from the Texans who waived him

D