Do NOT start Allen at Baltimore

zow2

I had a few too many brewskis during my FF draft. I bet three different people: "Josh Allen vs your pick of rookie QBs" in fantasy points. Two guys took Rosen and one guy took Darnold. They were only $10 bets, but it is more about bragging rights to me as I am famous as a BB homer in our league. BB fans are viewed as a weird curiosity round these parts. Interestingly, I only picked Allen QB and Murphy RB as homers this year. Way late in the draft, obviously. Oh, and Haushka for my final pick.

Anyway, I want J.A. to start right away!!!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

4 minutes ago, Buffaloflash said:

Peterman's preseason QB rating is 124......

Peterman has to be the starter per The Process!

I like how people are using the fact that Peterman only played against 2nd and 3rd teams in two of those games. So did Allen! He still outperformed when facing the ones. 

Peterman won the battle. Do I think he’s the long term answer, no. But there’s no reason to rush Allen when he clearly needs to do some work. 

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I like how people are using the fact that Peterman only played against 2nd and 3rd teams in two of those games. So did Allen! He still outperformed when facing the ones. 

Peterman won the battle. Do I think he’s the long term answer, no. But there’s no reason to rush Allen when he clearly needs to do some work. 

Sounds right to me!