Draft tomorrow?

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tomorrow 8:15pm EST (during the game). Figured out the issue with the website. It wasn't setting the draft because of a TOS box I needed to check. 

Last chance for rule change suggestions is today I guess! 

How close did you read those TOS?

Theae details are where we Americans are being exploited (?) for capital gain.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Can't do it tomorrow night as I have a wedding rehearsal.  I guess I won't have a chance to defend my title.

Never heard of "he can beat you with hissins and he can beat you with urrins. Man up and take on the challenge or just say !@#$ it because you're old enough to not need anymore rehearsals.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Can't do it tomorrow night as I have a wedding rehearsal.  I guess I won't have a chance to defend my title.

Wait, we can shift it to the weekend if everyone else is cool. Lots of draft times open, just figured there would be the most people during the bills game. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Never heard of "he can beat you with hissins and he can beat you with urrins. Man up and take on the challenge or just say !@#$ it because you're old enough to not need anymore rehearsals.

If there was a way out of it.  I'd find it.  Your brother only gets married once though.  Hopefully.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wait, we can shift it to the weekend if everyone else is cool. Lots of draft times open, just figured there would be the most people during the bills game. 

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'd be game for the weekend.

I'd prefer to accommodate Doc so he can try to defend.

I appreciate that.  Is there any way we can do it Sunday?  If not, that's fine too.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: Congrats! 

What if we pushed to Monday 8pm? Anyone have a major conflict?

A major conflict like the Viet Nam War, or a major conflict like I'll have to record the VT/Florida State game?

Jokes aside, 8 PM on Monday would be fine for me.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

:lol:

Her interest in football is nil. Her interest in fantasy football is like -10000

You're not doing it right. When we got together, my husband had zero interest in football. Now? He's at least as into it as I am.