The Bills did better by Manuel in year 1

4 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Well then I hope they invest their money a little bit smarter in free agency next year with all that money because this year's hall is not very promising.

You embrace your pessimistic side and I will remain optimistic

Is this a joke?  The Bills had Nate Hackett, who’s only coaching experience was at Cuse, as Manuel’s QB coach and OC.  At least Allen has two guys who have nfl coaching experience helping him.  

I didnt like the Allen pick but I have no problem with how they have handle things this training camp.  If anything, they done great at hiding his weaknesses so far.  But looking back, we probably should have keep some of the receiving core of Watkins, Woods, Goodwin, & Hogan (Whaley sucks!!!).

On 8/27/2018 at 9:08 AM, VADC Bills said:

Maybe we keep Woods and Goodwin and move on from there.

I don't think Beane respected the talent that was here when he arrived.

On 8/27/2018 at 9:17 AM, joesixpack said:

Woods was a free agent and chose to leave.

And he didn't respect guys like Watkins and Dareus for good reason.

And Woods and Goodwin were both gone before Beane got here.

However thats' no excuse Beane still should have signed him, even though already gone.

On 8/27/2018 at 6:11 PM, ddaryl said:

WR is not an issue for us IMO, and Incognito had a deal in place but reneged, and that would of not mattered as he has clearly gone off the rails. Woods was unfortunate... but I do agree, since my hindsight is 20/20, we really need quality interior OL / C

He traded up for Watkins when Mack was sitting there. Now tell me again how great Whaley was for us..

He traded up for Watkins when he could have got 4 other WRs at his spot who are having better careers.