Games watched

row_33

14 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

A thrilling ending in College Station. Clemson held off Texas A&M, but I did not like that call that had the ball going out of bounds for a touchback.

We have recently seen the call a few times, Pats last year got the nod on it against the Jets, so we know the rule in football

it’s still hard to tell when a play goes to “that dimension or plane” on the pylon, or uprights on kicks

with kicks they have raised the uprights to assist for tough calls

Sparty could not survive the 100 degree heat in Tempe, losing 16-13 against Arizona State.

A road trip and a late night game in Tempe is never an easy task for non-conference teams.

Florida State survives home scare against Samford. You just never know what will happen in college football.

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Sparty falls victim to 2018s first major upset

800 plus yards of total offense in this game and a total of 29 points scored.

:blink:

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Sparty could not survive the 100 degree heat in Tempe, losing 16-13 against Arizona State.

A road trip and a late night game in Tempe is never an easy task for non-conference teams.

Florida State survives home scare against Samford. You just never know what will happen in college football.

800 plus yards of total offense in this game and a total of 29 points scored.

:blink:

Should have been 38-35

Also Florida state is not good. Conversely Clemson are monsters, I'll be surprised if they are not in the championship.

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

What the Hell is going on in Tallahassee?

Their Oline blows.

Defense has players though.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

————-

I tend to remember the best seasons for a given school over the years, probably adding one school each year I’ve watched to a list of teams I think should be good every year

but 43 teams can’t be awesome in 2018, 8 teams in the Big Ten can’t be great this year, SMU is never returning to Top 5 

On 9/9/2018 at 2:47 AM, row_33 said:

They had trouble at home to Utah State last week 

Despite that, Michigan State is still in the Top 25. They are #25, but I'm surprised at that.

So is USC and they had a bad outing against Stanford, and they fell fewer spots than Michigan State did.

Yes, Stanford is ranked and Arizona State wasn't, but the Trojans only got 3 points and were never really in that game.

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Despite that, Michigan State is still in the Top 25. They are #25, but I'm surprised at that.

So is USC and they had a bad outing against Stanford, and they fell fewer spots than Michigan State did.

Yes, Stanford is ranked and Arizona State wasn't, but the Trojans only got 3 points and were never really in that game.

Gotta bump up the top conferences to sell games as high-ranked

On 9/15/2018 at 7:58 AM, Mark Vader said:

Hey Yolo,

Today Michigan & Ohio State face off against the Texas schools of religion, both from the same area(Dallas & Fort Worth).

Coincidence?

scUMmers just got a huge commit. 5 star safety Dax Hill. Make sure Harbaugh doesn’t lose him before signing day! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.