All the President's Men

donbb

I'll be sure to keep this updated and bump when necessary. I'll also update the pronoun if/when Hope or Ivanka get indicted.:beer:

Flynn - Guilty

Manafort Trial 1 - Guilty

Manafort Trial 2 - Guilty

Cohen - Guilty

Gates - Guilty

Papadopolous - Guilty

Who will be next? Stone? Trump Jr? HILLARY?!

Edited by donbb

34 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You have no basis for making that crude comment.

Yeah I do. Look who she married. A classless man who is an undispusted, proven, whoremongerer. 

C’mon, I know you’ve seen the Stormy Daniels “Camster” commerci. Stormy = whore. Ivanaka = whore. Any woman who sleeps with Trump = whore. Facts. 

Btw, Stormy, I wanna shake your plastic surgeons hand. Well done. They look built for comfort, and speed. 

9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yeah I do. Look who she married. A classless man who is an undispusted, proven, whoremongerer. 

C’mon, I know you’ve seen the Stormy Daniels “Camster” commerci. Stormy = whore. Ivanaka = whore. Any woman who sleeps with Trump = whore. Facts. 

Btw, Stormy, I wanna shake your plastic surgeons hand. Well done. They look built for comfort, and speed. 

You get mad when people bash Michelle Obama, but you turn around and call Ivanka a whore.

Can't make this up.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

So, Ivanka has slept with Trump? You need to show proof.

1 hour ago, donbb said:

I'll be sure to keep this updated and bump when necessary. I'll also update the pronoun if/when Hope or Ivanka get indicted.:beer:

Flynn - Guilty

Manafort Trial 1 - Guilty

Manafort Trial 2 - 

Cohen - Guilty

Gates - Guilty

Papadopolous - Guilty

Who will be next? Stone? Trump Jr? HILLARY?!

When Trump was asked on AF 1 about the Stormy payment he said no, he didn't know about it and told press to ask his attorney Michael Cohen! :lol:

7 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Why are you attacking her? 

Trump gives us all plenty to be concerned about, including the indicted colleagues above and his Omarosa-like posse. 

Going after Ivanka, Baron etc for proximity to him is not kind or fair. There is a group here that has  attacked Michelle Obama and Chelsea Clinton in the same way—it’s boys  lockerroom reasoning that demeans is all. 

We can be better than that. 

39 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Trump gives us all plenty to be concerned about, including the indicted colleagues above and his Omarosa-like posse. 

Going after Ivanka, Baron etc for proximity to him is not kind or fair. There is a group here that has  attacked Michelle Obama and Chelsea Clinton in the same way—it’s boys  lockerroom reasoning that demeans is all. 

Baron, to me, is off limits. A dumb bimbo that try’s to involve herself in daddy’s affairs is fair game. 

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Ivanka and Michelle Obama are fair game because they involved themselves in the Administration

Melania I'm not sure about.  She is a reluctant participant and keeps away from policy matters but is still a participant none the less

Baron Trump should be off limits

90s Chelsea should have been off limits.  After 2008 involved herself in Hiliary's Presidential aspirations and the Clinton Global Money Laundering Initiative, Chelsea became fair game

Donald Trump and Bill & Hillary Clinton are long time friends.  And Donald Trump never wanted to be President.

In 2015 after Hillary Clinton reached the requisite amount of delegates and super delegates to be the 2016 Democrat Party Presidential nominee, Bill Clinton called his long time friend Donald Trump essentially asking Trump to run a fraudulent Republican Presidential campaign against Hillary that Trump would intentionally lose.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-clinton-donald-trump-phone-call-report-2015-8

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/08/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-before-presidential-run-2016

But Hillary Clinton was so bad (Wikileaks) that she actually lost the 2016 Presidential election to Donald Trump anyhow.

Donald Trump is a reluctant and deeply flawed but mostly ill-suited President but he's getting things done.

Donald Trump resigns as President and VP Mike Pence takes over.  

I don't think  a whole lot of Republicans would be too angry with a President Mike Pence, especially knowing that the corrupt Clintons asked Donald Trump to run for President while the MSM mostly covered it up.

:o

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump brought his own swamp with him. I always liked W but hated most of his advisers esp Cheney.  Trump surrounds himself with people he can manipulate , that is dangerous. 

Trumps supporters see no wrong , even Evangelicals are with him. I never thought I would see the country this divided since Viet Nam, this is starting to go back to the Civil War. 

If the Democrats some day have a super majority in Congress with the WH , I can't even imagine . 

Ex-President Donald Trump's statement to the Press after resigning:

"I never should have listened to Bill Clinton.  I never wanted to be President but Bill Clinton begged me to run as a Republican.  He was asking me for almost a year to run for President.  I never should have taken his telephone call in May of 2015."

Then I'll be glued to MSNBC and CNN to see how they try to explain how they covered all of this up.

:P