Admiral William H. McRaven

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

The flight data recorder accurately depicts American 77's crash into the Pentagon

Always with the CHOSEN about 911 it is TRUST THE BLACK BOX that WE READ and YOU DID NOT.  NEVER TRUST YOUR OWN EYES OR SCIENTIFIC UNDERSTANDING.

LMFAO!!!

Let it be truly stated that if a 767 flew in with its nose 8 feet off the ground, the official 911 Commission conclusion, that its engines would have been IN THE GROUND....

Image result for 767 cargo hatch

Image result for 911 pentagon

19 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Always with the CHOSEN about 911 it is TRUST THE BLACK BOX that WE READ and YOU DID NOT.  NEVER TRUST YOUR OWN EYES OR SCIENTIFIC UNDERSTANDING.

LMFAO!!!

Let it be truly stated that if a 767 flew in with its nose 8 feet off the ground, the official 911 Commission conclusion, that its engines would have been IN THE GROUND....

Image result for 767 cargo hatch

Yeah, cause airplane wings would totally shred steel reinforced concrete. Also, I'm sure the pentagon was built with duct tape and chicken wire because they never would have considered it being attacked because who would ever attack a military target?

Just now, The_Dude said:

Yeah, cause airplane wings would totally shred steel reinforced concrete

Very good.  An actual 757 is not a projectile, it is a flying soda can designed for gas mileage.  An actual collision between a 757 and the Pentagon would have resulted in the wings and much more BOUNCING OFF.  Instead, the entire "plane" fit through that tiny hole, which is WAY too small for a 757, and that's what the "official" 911 people tell us happened....

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Also, I'm sure the pentagon was built with duct tape and chicken wire because they never would have considered it being attacked because who would ever attack a military target?

Bravo.

Welcome to the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/half-of-americans-believe-911-conspiracy-theories_us_5804ec04e4b0e8c198a92df3

"A majority of Americans believe that the government is concealing information about the 9/11 attacks"

So, according to the resident traitors here, you are now a "Jew hater" who is "insane" etc etc. etc....

25 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

LMFAO!!!

200.gif

So I guess the tens of thousands of eye witnesses, who DID see a plane (at both sites)

Should or shouldn't trust their eyes ?

You're a "Johnny one-note" buffoon.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

Very good.  An actual 757 is not a projectile, it is a flying soda can designed for gas mileage.  An actual collision between a 757 and the Pentagon would have resulted in the wings and much more BOUNCING OFF.  Instead, the entire "plane" fit through that tiny hole, which is WAY too small for a 757, and that's what the "official" 911 people tell us happened....

Bravo.

Welcome to the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/half-of-americans-believe-911-conspiracy-theories_us_5804ec04e4b0e8c198a92df3

"A majority of Americans believe that the government is concealing information about the 9/11 attacks"

So, according to the resident traitors here, you are now a "Jew hater" who is "insane" etc etc. etc....

Ah, I see the problem.

I figured out why he's such a moron. He reads the Huffington Post. It's making sense now.

The Huffington Post is about as good for your brain as meth.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Should or shouldn't trust their eyes ?

You should not, since their eyes are not your eyes.

DC Tom says he saw the plane hit the Pentagon.  Every single other "witness" is a Hebrew speaker who had DEFENSE STOCKS in hand on 911.  Not exactly a "random sample" of basic Americans....

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

He reads the Huffington Post

I quoted a poll from HuffPo.  Let me quote another piece from there... about the Clinton Administration NS(FIO) team....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/15/hugh-shelton-book-clinton-iraq-war-albright_n_764403.html

"At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"

That, of course, is HUGH SHELTON's book, quoted by me from HuffPo.  How does HuffPo's leftist bias affect what Hugh said in his book?  

A: it doesn't

2 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

DC Tom says he saw the plane hit the Pentagon.  Every single other "witness" is a Hebrew speaker who had DEFENSE STOCKS in hand on 911.  Not exactly a "random sample" of basic Americans....

This is beyond a lie......................

It reaches the height of absurdity.

There are thousands of witnesses.......................whether you choose to close your mind or not.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

This is beyond a lie......................

Then go down to the local FBI office and tell them that.  You don't even need to be under oath....

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

There are thousands of witnesses

LMFAO

and your beaked BIRDBRAIN "knows" that because.... you PARROT.... Did you meet all of them?

According to DC Tom, there are only 300.... and DC Tom knows all of them, from the local ADL chapter...

More nonsense from you Dexter.

"..Let it be truly stated that if a 767 flew in with its nose 8 feet off the ground, the official 911 Commission conclusion, that its engines would have been IN THE GROUND...."

A 767 did not fly 8' off the ground. It was a 757 that hit the Pentagon, and it did not fly 8' off the ground.

It dove from a much higher altitude and was crashed into the base of the building after losing pitch control, which is why it hit the grass before the building.

More from Dex:

"An actual collision between a 757 and the Pentagon would have resulted in the wings and much more BOUNCING OFF.  Instead, the entire "plane" fit through that tiny hole, which is WAY too small for a 757, and that's what the "official" 911 people tell us happened...."

Are you aware of how silly you look?  A 757 wing is quite thin gauge aluminum. All airplane wings are.

At about 500 miles per hour there isn't a sane individual who would conclude that the wings or anything else would "bounce off."  The hole is the exact diameter of a 757 fuselage....'Cause you know?  That's what happened.

Just stupid.

As an aside, there is no claim from anyone, and there a lot of people with access, that ever claimed the flight data recorder was corrupted. It revealed exactly what the 911 Commission reported.

You are in over your head. 

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

I quoted a poll from HuffPo.  Let me quote another piece from there... about the Clinton Administration NS(FIO) team....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/15/hugh-shelton-book-clinton-iraq-war-albright_n_764403.html

"At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"

That, of course, is HUGH SHELTON's book, quoted by me from HuffPo.  How does HuffPo's leftist bias affect what Hugh said in his book?  

A: it doesn't

I don’t believe in censorship but you’re gonna give people brain bleeds. 

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

C'mon man, he has a crackpot website with circled pictures backing him up! Circled. Pictures.

You only come to the table with common sense, physics, and a crapton of industrial experience.

And by the way, those pictures he provided that purport to show the underside of a 767?

Notice the "seam" on the underside,

Such a "seam" does not exist on any airliner.

Notice the lack of such a "seam" on the UPS 767 cargo airplane, which he also provided.

Ridiculous.   Just nonsense.

On 8/20/2018 at 4:06 PM, sherpa said:

It was a 757 that hit the Pentagon, and it did not fly 8' off the ground.

You LIE and LIE and LIE your CHOSEN rear off, don't you....

Everyone should watch that....

On 8/20/2018 at 4:06 PM, sherpa said:

You are in over your head.

You commit treason against America, you are the ones in "over your head."

You will pay big time.

23 hours ago, sherpa said:

And by the way, those pictures he provided that purport to show the underside of a 767?

Notice the "seam" on the underside,

Such a "seam" does not exist on any airliner.

Notice the lack of such a "seam" on the UPS 767 cargo airplane, which he also provided.

Ridiculous.   Just nonsense.

Let's have more looks.....

The second photo is of the actual 011 plane on the left, and a passenger 767 on the right.  Notice the one on the right has NO CARGO HATCH in the center bottom of the fuselage.

What hit the SOUTH TOWER was NOT the PASSENGER version of the 767.

Image result for 911 wtc 767 drone

20 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

You LIE and LIE and LIE your CHOSEN rear off, don't you....

Everyone should watch that....

You commit treason against America, you are the ones in "over your head."

You will pay big time.

Let's have more looks.....

The second photo is of the actual 011 plane on the left, and a passenger 767 on the right.  Notice the one on the right has NO CARGO HATCH in the center bottom of the fuselage.

What hit the SOUTH TOWER was NOT the PASSENGER version of the 767.

No 767 has a center ventral cargo hatch.  All have three ventral hatches, two right front and rear, and one left rear.  The cargo version has a dorsal left front cargo hatch.

And your second photo isn't an "actual 011" plane.  Look closely at the aft end, and you see two small winglets.  Those are part of a tail boom used for air-to-air refueling.  Between that and the overall infrared-suppressive grey color, that's a KC-767 - specifically, by the lack of drogue empennage outboard of the Kuchemann carrots (the six pods, three each, on the aft ventral surface of each wing) and the little dot just forward of the outermost Kuchemann carrots, it's a Japanese KC-767.  That dot would be the Hinomaru or famed "angry red meatball" insignia.

Photo analysis is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. 

Maybe if Dexter posts the exact same gibberish for a third time,

Huh................c'mon ...........3rd times a charm.

So what if if each point was disproven a few pages back...........?

C'mon third time !!!

and where's my Sofia Loren pix ?

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Maybe if Dexter posts the exact same gibberish for a third time,

Huh................c'mon ...........3rd times a charm.

So what if if each point was disproven a few pages back...........?

C'mon third time !!!

and where's my Sofia Loren pix ?

sophie.jpg

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Just so silly.

The two airplanes that hit the WTC buildings were not cargo airplanes.

They had windows.

Cargo airplanes don't.

But what if the windows were fake?  What if they were painted on?  Huh?  Huh?  Ever think of that?  Huh?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!111!!!!!1!11!