[Vague Title] The happiest guy on the Bills today...

8 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Mr. Lesean McCoy...the thought of having qbs throwing downfield like that keeping the safeties back and out of the box has to have him lighting up like a Christmas Tree...might be a good sleeper pick for the rushing title 

...and the fact that Marcus Murphy may be a great back up to Shady should have him smiling.

• Like (+1) 1

Certainly more encouraged about this possibility than I was a month ago. I’m content with McCarron and believe he’s definitely an upgrade over Taylor regarding making Defenses respect the pass. Peterman? Nah, still have the jitters every time he drops back to pass. Allen? Shady may reach 20K THIS season!

2 hours ago, The Process said:

I like what we have when Shady needs a breather too...! Murphy looked like a slipperier Gillislie.

And god knows, the Bills are STILL trying to recover from letting Gillislie go.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Certainly more encouraged about this possibility than I was a month ago. I’m content with McCarron and believe he’s definitely an upgrade over Taylor regarding making Defenses respect the pass. Peterman? Nah, still have the jitters every time he drops back to pass. Allen? Shady may reach 20K THIS season!

Are you like my wife? If something goes wrong she always thinks that one bad thing can happen again? I know he had a horrible game and I know the Ivory bouncing off the hands brought back fears but 7 for 7!!!!! Dwell on the good brother!

8 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Are you like my wife? If something goes wrong she always thinks that one bad thing can happen again? I know he had a horrible game and I know the Ivory bouncing off the hands brought back fears but 7 for 7!!!!! Dwell on the good brother!

Idk, Trent Edwards put up some outstanding Preseason stat lines.  If I had to choose between him and AJ it’s AJ, but I think the sooner they get Allen taking the majority of the reps, the better for his development and career.  I don’t believe in coddling a kid who has possibly the most elite physical skills I’ve ever seen, and has a brain to go with it- scoring the highest on the wonderlic of all QBs (37) this year.

Plus Peterman’s arm is too weak to be the starter, he’s a fine back up, but if teams actually start game planning for him I don’t think it plays out well.

1 hour ago, ThunderGun said:

Idk, Trent Edwards put up some outstanding Preseason stat lines.  If I had to choose between him and AJ it’s AJ, but I think the sooner they get Allen taking the majority of the reps, the better for his development and career.  I don’t believe in coddling a kid who has possibly the most elite physical skills I’ve ever seen, and has a brain to go with it- scoring the highest on the wonderlic of all QBs (37) this year.

Plus Peterman’s arm is too weak to be the starter, he’s a fine back up, but if teams actually start game planning for him I don’t think it plays out well.

Do not disagree. But Nates arm is noticeably stronger then last year