Omarosa's Book

On 8/10/2018 at 2:30 PM, donbb said:

Omarosa is a tool but if she can back up what she claims with tapes this will get wild.

Just more shite thrown at the wall to see if it will stick. Never does. Omarosa is a nut job. Who cares? Yawn

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is losing it over this crazy women he let in the WH! Too funny. I hope she has tons more of embarrassing stuff. What circus this clown is leading. 

But his supporters love him! The worse he is the more they love him. 

Who hasn't taped Dump at this point? He is a national embarrassment .

3 minutes ago, donbb said:

Only thing embarrassing is the left's futile attempt at trying to get ANYTHING to stick to President Trump and failing over and over and over!!

I'm loving the meltdown! Please keep it up!!

??????????????

5 minutes ago, donbb said:

We will hire all the best people! 

Just now, westside said:

Only thing embarrassing is the left's futile attempt at trying to get ANYTHING to stick to President Trump and failing over and over and over!!

I'm loving the meltdown! Please keep it up!!

??????????????

Anything? More like everything! Corruption, treason and incompetence are enough! Laugh at that 

17 minutes ago, donbb said:

Racist POS

That's pretty damning stuff. An unverified recording of three people discussing a tape that may or may not exist which contains audio of something Trump may or may not have said. This is the one that finally takes him down. For sure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

That's pretty damning stuff. An unverified recording of three people discussing a tape that may or may not exist which contains audio of something Trump may or may not have said. This is the one that finally takes him down. For sure.

Looks like Gary doesn't get sarcasm, what with the "thumbs up" he gave you for this.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ALF said:

Nothing Trump says or does can shock me anymore . How he won the primary will always shock me.

just show up and tell everyone else they are worthless and weak...

it works quite often