Omarosa's Book

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wait...she was threatened?  What?  When did that happen?  

I'm guessing that she took a reminder that she's under NDA and in possession of private information from the Executive branch, as a threat.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Now Bill Kristol is an unbiased source when it comes to this situation :lol: 

never give up. 

Liberals, Trump haters............ whatever you wanna call em, just keep trying............

to absolutely no avail.

It must be difficult to live with obsessive Trump hate 24/7. I wouldn't want to live like these people.

No matter who is President, I have to go to work every day and support my family. It's pretty insignificant who's in the WH to me.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now Bill Kristol is an unbiased source when it comes to this situation :lol: 

never give up. 

I believe Kristol is the conservative who has been pushing the idea that the only way to fix the GOP is to return the WH, House and Senate to the DNC.

With friends like Kristol...

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I believe Kristol is the conservative who has been pushing the idea that the only way to fix the GOP is to return the WH, House and Senate to the DNC.

Correct, and he's a guy principled leftists like Gary and Tibs would mock and run from just a scant three years ago. Now, he's a truth warrior. 

It's a laughable effort on their part. But they'll throw up their arms in victory anyway because they're dishonest, especially about their own dishonesty.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

he's barely an acorn to the mighty oak his father was.

She is this week’s Michael Wolff?  Or however he spells it, and whoever cares he exists after his 15 minutes.

make a lot of $$ this week because the media will just spit you out and the bus will be running over you the rest of your life

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct, and he's a guy principled leftists like Gary and Tibs would mock and run from just a scant three years ago. Now, he's a truth warrior. 

It's a laughable effort on their part. But they'll throw up their arms in victory anyway because they're dishonest, especially about their own dishonesty.

They're becoming more unhinged every day.  It's fun to watch!?