Coleman pondered options? Hmmm

On 8/7/2018 at 2:54 PM, BobDVA said:

he is in year three of a four year contract, with a fifth option for the Bills.  His option is to suck when he gets here and to get cut or play like an MF for that big contract.

Or maybe he hired son of the Devil, Eugene Parker, to be his agent.

On 8/7/2018 at 9:54 PM, PIZ said:

Not sure if it's been posted, but Schefter backed off on that report and Coleman said it wasn't true.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/08/corey_coleman_denies_weighing_options_before_joining_buffalo_bills.html

"Every day I wake up I feel like I have something to prove. This is a huge opportunity for me. I'm blessed to be here. I'm ready to rock with the Buffalo Bills."

A few hours after his original tweet, Schefter backtracked and said that multiple people, including Coleman, denied that the wide receiver balked on joining the Bills.

"Multiple people, including Coleman, say this is not true, and he did not balk about going to Buffalo," Schefter tweeted. "He found out Sunday night and drove to Rochester at 7 am Monday. Transaction was submitted to NFL at 1 pm. Coleman's a Bill."

Why did he report this before doing some basic checking into the report? He didn't even try to talk with Coleman until after he posted. He hears a rumor, posts it like it's a fact, and then checks to see if it's true afterwards. Terrible.