New Kids On The Block

TSNBDSC

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Me neither

But in the public interest I counter the New Kids reference with some Pantera

Ahh, the good old days when Metal ruled. Now these kids are listening to country/rap, I mean what do they call that $#!t  ??

And now for some Metalier Metal

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Me neither

But in the public interest I counter the New Kids reference with some Pantera

Good call. Let me pile on

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Ahh, the good old days when Metal ruled. Now these kids are listening to country/rap, I mean what do they call that $#!t  ??

You got it right. It's called $#!t.

For the most part, country died 20 years ago. It's part of a movement to morph all music into the same thing: poppy, electronic, beat-heavy, catchy chorus junk. Only difference is one genre talks about drugs and thugs, another talks about drugs and trucks, and the others talk about drugs and love.

Bleh.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

2 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

For the most part, country died 20 years ago. It's part of a movement to morph all music into the same thing: poppy, electronic, beat-heavy, catchy chorus junk. Only difference is one genre talks about drugs and thugs, another talks about drugs and trucks, and the others talk about drugs and love.

On the topic of "Country" music, here is my contribution

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Are kids today, boys looking more girly... Too much estrogen in their food?  Sure New Kids look girly... But man, check out the crop today of Soy Boys... /smh

Estrogen is a hormone...

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Estrogen is a hormone...

Yes... Or in the water... LoL.

Back in the day, Donnie (above) was considered girly... Today, he looks downright manly when put up against today's crop of boys.

Jusy saying... How are the getting the hormone... Chicks pissing it out. ;-)

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yes... Or in the water... LoL.

Back in the day, Donnie (above) was considered girly... Today, he looks downright manly when put up against today's crop of boys.

Jusy saying... How are the getting the hormone... Chicks pissing it out. ?

In this thread we learned EII checks out little boys.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

In this thread we learned EII checks out little boys.

Ha!  I guess so.  Not checking out like you would do.  But just making an observation how femine we have got in society.

Got worse with you Millennials and it surely did with my generation to a lesser extent..  Boys are being feminized. How?  Culturally? Physically?

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Ha!  I guess so.  Not checking out like you would do.  But just making an observation how femine we have got in society.

Got worse with you Millennials and it surely did with my generation to a lesser extent..  Boys are being feminized. How?  Culturally? Physically?

I'm.not a millennial.