New Kids On The Block

TSNBDSC

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

You were born in 1981. That my friend is almost the Millennial year epicenter.  Your parents are Boomers, you're their "Echo Boomer" AKA: Millennial.

I'm much more an xennial

There is a major disconnect here.  Not to mention I grew up in the midwest where it was the midwest. I am not as tolerant of bull **** the snowflakes appreciate.  I don't fit the demographic.

And Grindr, c'mon.  I didn't go there.  It wasnt my fist time.

Xennials

The cohort known as "Xennials" are composed of the oldest Millenials. This is a "crossover generation."

Born roughly between 1975 and 1985 plus or minus a few years.

The idea being that Xennials are more like the preceding Gen X than they are like Millenials.

According to Australian Sociologist, Dan Woodman, "The theory goes that the Xennials dated, and often formed ongoing relationships, pre-social media. They usually weren't on Tinder or Grindr, for their first go at dating at least. They called up their friends and the person they wanted to ask out on a landline phone, hoping that it wasn't their intended date's parent who picked up."

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yes... Or in the water... LoL.

Back in the day, Donnie (above) was considered girly... Today, he looks downright manly when put up against today's crop of boys.

Jusy saying... How are the getting the hormone... Chicks pissing it out. ?

it's in the plastic.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

What the Hell is that !?

• Haha (+1) 1