The Bills Sign a New CB

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I certainly have one, but everyone's sense of humor is different.  At any rate, great moment by the Bills to make a kid's day. 

Oh I agree it was a great gesture by the Bills and everyone had a great time.

I just couldn't resist--sue me!

McCoy has all those ladies (the ones at his party, the ones he throws off his party bus, the ones he hires for "parties" at his house, the ones who won't leave his house, the ones he gives babies AND herpes to) who love him plenty.  He doesn't need your love as well....

6 hours ago, wppete said:

So happy the Pegulas and McBean are turning the Bills back to a recspectabke team on and off the field. That was a class move!

It was a awesome moment, he drew a loud applause and standing ovation. A overall great practice and looking forward to our first preseason game. We have some good young players on this squad.

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

This is a great story but it breaks my heart to see kids dealing with such horrible diseases.

On 8/4/2018 at 3:59 PM, Mr. WEO said:

Oh I agree it was a great gesture by the Bills and everyone had a great time.

I just couldn't resist--sue me!

McCoy has all those ladies (the ones at his party, the ones he throws off his party bus, the ones he hires for "parties" at his house, the ones who won't leave his house, the ones he gives babies AND herpes to) who love him plenty.  He doesn't need your love as well....

Time and place.  This thread isn't about McCoy.  :thumbdown:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, gjv001 said:

Really like what this team is becoming under McDermotts leadership.

It was an awesome gesture and kinda sad how some posters are making jokes about it.  But the Bills have always done stuff like this.

it is heart breaking to see a kid deal with this. All the best to him and I hope he stays strong.

i hope he doesn't hold out next season we need him in camp from day 1 

On 8/4/2018 at 12:32 PM, gjv001 said:

Really like what this team is becoming under McDermotts leadership.

they got the Carnival barker Brandon out of the building.   He get a lot of credit for keeping the team in Buffalo but the rest of the resume ....

• Haha (+1) 1