7-27: OC Brian Daboll at Bills' TC

Did you see that wry smile when he was asked about RPOs?  That was awesome.  The question was if he was going to incorporate RPOs like he did in college.  He just said (with that smile) "The rules are different in college" and we'll see.  But his face said -- "Do you think I am going to tell you what our offensive scheme includes?  No effin' way.."

I like this guy....even with the Matt Patricia pencil look...

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 4

I really like Daboll so far.  

You can hear his Belichick background in his verbiage.  He seems very thorough and no nonsense.  

He just seems to have a good head on his shoulders.  I never really got that feeling from Dennison.  

• Like (+1) 1

Physically, he's out of shape compared with Sean McDermott and he's got a beard, but there are a lot of facial similarities between Daboll and McDermott.  I just thought that was interesting.   I agree, you can see the Belichick/Nick Saban influence on him, both in language and philosophy.  Even though Belichick and Saban are not my favorite persons, that influence is not a bad thing.

10 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

I can honestly say I don't think I'll ever get used to that noise he makes each time he opens his mouth.

Just like Bellicheck, watch his pressers, he does the same thing :lol:

6 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

14 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Only Buffalo media could make a press conference on day two of training camp feel awkward and slightly standoffish. 

Really, only Buffalo media that incredible Mecca of sports journalism.

please the media is most other NFL Cities is far more challenging. 

• Haha (+1) 1