N analysis

Just like the “Q” nonsense, you have to ignore 98% of the content and make up how the other 2% retrofits to news of the day. Good commentary about the conspiracists and their susceptibility to this bunk. 

If you turn this into a book, you can start a religion. Imagine aliens dropped body thetans into volcanos before humans... If you pull this scam off, you can meet Tom Cruise! Or put line numbers before every sentence and people will call you a prophet. 

Just dont be too clear or certain on your predictions or you’ll be exposed. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Just like the “Q” nonsense, you have to ignore 98% of the content and make up how the other 2% retrofits to news of the day. Good commentary about the conspiracists and their susceptibility to this bunk. 

If you turn this into a book, you can start a religion. Imagine aliens dropped body thetans into volcanos before humans... If you pull this scam off, you can meet Tom Cruise! Or put line numbers before every sentence and people will call you a prophet. 

Just dont be too clear or certain on your predictions or you’ll be exposed. 

YAC

On July 24, 2018 at 3:14 PM, 4merper4mer said:

I am 3 steps ahead of Q and have decided to offer my analysis exclusively to this board. I will not be able to elaborate or answer any questions so don't ask.  When something I write becomes public I will let you all know.  Here is my first drop.

CBCBGP

TWSSS

The light before the dawn is just east but you are asleep so it doesn't matter.

Sometimes the solution is that there is none but the equation is there for all to not see.

The last great invention

Flip the tpircs 

TWSSS has been fulfilled as Tiberius, did in fact say something stupid in the impeachment thread.  "Tiberius Will Say Something Stupid".

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

TWSSS has been fulfilled as Tiberius, did in fact say something stupid in the impeachment thread.  "Tiberius Will Say Something Stupid".

Future proves past (in addition to the present and past proving the past, when it comes to gator being gator.)

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Electoral College
Donald Trump
George Soros
Ivanka Trump
Vladimir Putin
Executive Orders
Seth Rich
Hackers
Evan McMullen
Alabama Senate Race
Deep State

This list really rolls off the tongue if you say to "We Didn't Start The Fire"

Latest drops:

Obvious ignorance [BM]

Time for lunch is now.  Feast or famine

3 keys will prove not capable of showing the full stupidity.

Beware those keys, they come unprovoked and untethered.

RB=F[TB]

27 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

And the next one is for Tom.  I would caution others to not watch it as I couldn't make it past a minute or so.  But Tom will appreciate it

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I can appreciate that last one...given it starts with "Trying to get 'Friday' out of my head..."  Yes, the song sucks, but that's some pretty funny **** right there.

Really, it was the Bay City Rollers that made my ears bleed here.

I am 3 steps ahead of Q and have decided to offer my analysis exclusively to this board. I will not be able to elaborate or answer any questions so don't ask.  When something I write becomes public I will let you all know.  Here is my first drop.

CBCBGP

TWSSS

Sometimes the solution is that there is none but the equation is there for all to not see.

The last great invention

Flip the tpircs 

CBCBGP

Crunch Berries cause bright green poop.

• 3 weeks later...

CBCBGP

TWSSS

The last great invention

Flip the tpircs 

The last line above.  Invert the last word.

What just happened to the broad who accused Weinstein?

Oldest trick in the book.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

CBCBGP

TWSSS

The last great invention

Flip the tpircs 

The 4th line above refers to sitcom math.

The 5th was on display at the Kavanagh hearings.

Something new:

Not Yeti

NBC announced Tuesday that they have ordered a spinoff of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit that will follow a hate-crimes unit based off of New York’s real-life Hate Crimes Task Force. The series will be created by Law & Order executive producer Dick Wolf and SVU showrunner Warren Leight. “As with all of my crime shows, I want to depict what's really going on in our cities and shine a light on the wide-ranging victims and show that justice can prevail,” Wolf said in a statement to Variety. “Twenty years ago when SVU began, very few people felt comfortable coming forward and reporting these crimes, but when you bring the stories into people's living rooms—with characters as empathetic as Olivia Benson—a real dialogue can begin.” The new series, Law & Order: Hate Crimes Unit will run for 13 episodes. Law & Order SVU, which will reportedly introduce the new team, will return September 27, E! News reports—but the cast and premiere date of Hate Crimes remains unclear.

On 7/24/2018 at 3:14 PM, 4merper4mer said:

CBCBGP

TWSSS

The last great invention

Flip the tpircs 

Whats that? A peadophile ring is being run out of the pizza shop?