A Canadian Who Smuggly Thinks He's Superior

10 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

The only reason Canada isn’t a bigger **** hole is because you have one city. Your country is a joke and your health care system sucks. That’s why physicians are flocking to the US from your only good medical campus in McGill.

?? Montreal has over 4 millions...Vancouver is over 2.2 millions.....Calgary, Edmonton are both over 1 million.....what are they..Big Villages ??...lol  those numbers are the metropolitan areas but still...hell, even Ottawa is over 800 thousands....

3 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

?? Montreal has over 4 millions...Vancouver is over 2.2 millions.....Calgary, Edmonton are both over 1 million.....what are they..Big Villages ??...lol  those numbers are the metropolitan areas but still...hell, even Ottawa is over 800 thousands....

Montreal has over 4 millions?

Population (2016)[9]
 • City 1,704,694
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, bbb said:

Montreal has over 4 millions?

Population (2016)[9]
 • City 1,704,694

made me curious

In 2016 the city had a population of 1,704,694. Montreal's metropolitan area had a population of 4,098,927 and a population of 1,942,044 in the urban agglomeration, with all of the municipalities on the Island of Montreal included.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

Yes.

Just now, row_33 said:

This is all so silly.

many Canadians are totally obsessed with the US and almost all Americans never think about Canada

In my post about Canadian start power...I forgot to mention you my friend.....apologies...lol....you make up for giving us Justin Beiber....

4 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

In my post about Canadian start power...I forgot to mention you my friend.....apologies...lol....you make up for giving us Justin Beiber....

Thank you, some days i realize I’m slipping far from my A game.....

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

I'm not even sure why this is a thread.  America rules, Canada drools.  This is a long-held truth that isn't ever up for debate.

Levi, long time, no talk. How are things up in Wasilla?

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

This is all so silly.

many Canadians are totally obsessed with the US and almost all Americans never think about Canada

Thus there is a PPP on a Buffalo Bills forum while all I could find on a Toronto Argonaughts forum was a PeePee.

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Levi, long time, no talk. How are things up in Wasilla?

Thus there is a PPP on a Buffalo Bills forum while all I could find on a Toronto Argonaughts forum was a PeePee.

not many places give us a PPP kind of forum, very grateful

10 great forums had the plug pulled on me over the last 3 years

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

not many places give us a PPP kind of forum, very grateful

10 great forums had the plug pulled on me over the last 3 years

Hmmmmmmn, I see something more than just coincidence there.

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hmmmmmmn, I see something more than just coincidence there.

BBMB was a big hit, one member was going through some intense health treatment with daily updates and encouragement from us, BAM!!!! under the bus without a second's warning

ESPN took it down, one of the better sports forums on 1,000 topics

A few political sites have taken down comments

when the Leafs tanked in 8th spot a few Januaries ago, they pulled the plug on the team NHL site, have still not returned it to us

MLB forum was a good place until BAM!!!!

got banned from a few, they were just decisions, I begged for it on one

----------------------------------

any True Canadian agonizes about any comment made to strangers.

If not before, then during, and certainly after.

Edited by row_33

On 7/22/2018 at 2:40 PM, Tiberius said:

It is really mind blowing how incredible  stupid this all is. And on so many levels. It's just a testament to the powers of bigotry, factionalism and propaganda. Trump will say something incredibly stupid and before the hour is out it will be repeated on Fox, all over the Conservative media and by posters on this very board as if it is gospel. 

I think stage 3 is denial. Eventually, you'll bargain and then accept you're wrong. Haha.

Edited by Paulus
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Gary M said:

How could you forget?

By the way...I had this goddamn guitar riff stuck in my head all friggin' night.  I woke up with it stuck in my head.  It's still going through my head.  It'll no doubt be going through my head 12 hours from now.

So !@#$ you, !@#$ball.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

By the way...I had this goddamn guitar riff stuck in my head all friggin' night.  I woke up with it stuck in my head.  It's still going through my head.  It'll no doubt be going through my head 12 hours from now.

So !@#$ you, !@#$ball.

Kim gave us a few mind-controlling hooks.

Edited by row_33

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So !@#$ you, !@#$ball.

Maybe this will help you get rid of that:

I'm Henry the eighth I am,
Henry the eighth I am I am,
I got married to the widow next door,
She's been married seven times before,
And everyone was a Henry (Henry),
She wouldn't have a Willie or a Sam (no sam)
I'm her eighth old man, I'm Henry,
Henry the eighth I am

Second verse, same as the first
I'm Henry the eighth I am,
Henry the eighth I am I am,
I got married to the widow next door,
She's been married seven times before,
And everyone was a Henry (Henry),
She wouldn't have a Willie or a Sam (no sam)
I'm her eighth old man, I'm Henry,
Henry the eighth I am