John Huber

(Someone's suddenly scared of Huber... who of course isn't doing anything because this is all invented nonsense per the OP). 

The months ahead will be tougher for those who remain willfully ignorant and divisive. But at least they're exposing themselves and making their agendas clear. They don't care about the country. They don't care about you or me. They care only about their own ego. 

Sad way to live. 

On 7/2/2018 at 1:57 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

(Someone's suddenly scared of Huber... who of course isn't doing anything because this is all invented nonsense per the OP). 

The months ahead will be tougher for those who remain willfully ignorant and divisive. But at least they're exposing themselves and making their agendas clear. They don't care about the country. They don't care about you or me. They care only about their own ego. 

Sad way to live. 

Terrified!!!!!

Fat is in the lead. It must be the chin

Edited by Warren Zevon

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sad way to live. 

Now be fair DR.........

It isn't easy to come up with a thread as important as his oh so relevant "It's hot out" discussion.

Look at the BS, He/She has posted in just the past 15 minutes...................

They are desperate...............

Remember in every movie where someone is just about to lose his grip and fall...............they give a little hysterical chuckle.

That's what P.O., Gator and the rest are doing................:lol:

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, peace out said:

Terrified!!!!!

Fat is in the lead. It must be the chin

You just admonished someone in another thread:

"I thought we were above mocking people for their appearances?"

You're such an ass.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You just admonished someone in another thread:

"I thought we were above mocking people for their appearances?"

You're such an ass.

Triggered snowflake? I hope you don't melt. It's hot out.