Dead body discovered in freezer at SunTrust Park

46 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Carbone bought his wife a mink.  Johnny Roastbeef bought the Caddy.  I'm surprised that Jimmy was so sloppy after he had Morrie chopped up.  I would have thought Jimmy had a boat and just placed the remains in concrete and then dump somewhere off Long Island Sound.  I guess Jimmy was not as smart as he thought he was.

I stand corrected!

On 6/28/2018 at 12:44 PM, Just Jack said:

I am impressed at what his invention does.   14 seconds a pour to 5 seconds, you would think any place that has high volume beer pours would be all over this.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, stuvian said:

A man who died for our drinking pleasure should be sainted

Check with the Vatican, there may be a category for that. 

It’s so easy to joke, and I hate to be this guy, but the family and friends are a mess right now. He was not a fictional Chuckles the Clown. (Which makes me chuckle just thinking of it...) 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

Check with the Vatican, there may be a category for that. 

It’s so easy to joke, and I hate to be this guy, but the family and friends are a mess right now. He was not a fictional Chuckles the Clown. (Which makes me chuckle just thinking of it...) 

How could anyone go missing for that long? The stadium will likely be sued for wrongful death of a worker

11 minutes ago, stuvian said:

How could anyone go missing for that long? The stadium will likely be sued for wrongful death of a worker

I’d probably expect a lawsuit (unless it’s just a heart attack or something), but it sounds like it’s too soon to have a clue on this one. Time frame is pretty vague. Need more info. Still, very sad time for family and friends. 

On 6/28/2018 at 11:00 AM, Soda Popinski said:

If he was delivering frozen chicken fingers I definitely suspect foul play.

I cry 'foul'!  It's 'fowl'!

It would seem any newer facility would have means to allow a shut in workers to release themselves.  I served as a shipkeeper for a while on a Great Lakes bulk freighter built in 1966, and besides the self release bar, there was a signal bell. Both news write ups woefully short on facts, but probably the late hour coupled with a medical emergency did not allow the gentleman to escape.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013