4 Teams that won't make the Playoffs again in 2018 (Bills #4)

I’m far more interested in seeing progress than sneaking into the playoffs.  I’d be just fine missing the playoffs if we appear to have our QB of the future. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

The passing offense will be more of a mess than 31st in the league?

The defense hasn't improved?

That's just lazy writing. I mean, I don't think we'll make the playoffs either, but...

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Bills are more often that not predicted to be worse than they turn out to be. 

Very true. In actuality the Bills have been around .500 for years now, but the media still predicts them to be a bottom feeder.

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m far more interested in seeing progress than sneaking into the playoffs. Strangely, I’d be just fine missing the playoffs if we appear to have our QB of the future. 

...have to agree Augie....we made it at 9-7 which doesn't always happen...Patsies lost Brady, went 11-5 with Cassel and missed......if we got to 8-8 or even stretched it to 9-7 with significant "signs of life" on the offensive side of the ball, especially a downfield passing game with good OL protection and missed, I'd be fine with it.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/21/2018 at 4:20 AM, BigDingus said:

He didn't start only one game...I won't get too onto them for not remembering that, as many Bills fans seem to forget that he started the game on Hoth as well.

22 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Not sure how they could forget that epic contest.  It has been immortalized thusly:

Image result for star wars hoth

CQTw.gif

• Like (+1) 1