The Trump/Sessions"fight" story is utter BS, and has been.

Now, mind you, it's well-crafted, media-baiting, tactically brilliant BS. But, it's still BS.

Consider:

1. All Donald Trump media interaction, from the escalator ride until now.

2. Everything we've seen the media do, and largely fail to do, from then until now. 

3. Trump has suckered the media what should be an impossible # of times.

4. Jeff Sessions is a recused, but, he is the AG. The IG, Horowitz, will deliver his report not to Rosenstein, but to the man himself.

5. It is 99% certain that the IG report will come attached with criminal referrals, and supposedly, some of these referrals are already in play, with grand juries(which are secret, because they always are. It's not a conspiracy gatorman, so don't even start.) already empaneled.

6. Jeff Sessions will be targeted by the entire left, and their media stenographers, when Obama's intelligence bosses get perp-walked as a result of being indicted by said grand juries. Look: At least 1 of them is going to jail, Trump will see to it. You might as well set your expectations properly now. Trump will have his revenge, because he always does, and, there's too much evidence, as Greggy has exhaustively pointed out, of criminal behavior here. There are 100s of DC folks, some good, with duty to uphold, some bad, with scores to settle, who WILL testify. 

Given 1-6...where exactly would you, as the chief Trump WH tactician, want Jeff Sessions today, 2-4 weeks before all this hell breaks loose? Standing right next to you, or pushed to the back(distanced from the POTUS) as far as possible?

Think. Come on, think. See it?

If you answered the latter: congratulations, you're not an unmitigated moron. Yes, you push Sessions back, and even purport to be considering firing him. Why? To set up counter-talking points, today, to use in 1-4 weeks. Example: "You reported that Trump was about to fire Jeff Sessions just 2 weeks ago, and now you're saying...the exact opposite? Come on, man!" Roll tape of feckless leftist commenting on how lawless it would be for Trump to fire Sessions from this week, or last year, and? Viola!  Feckless Leftist is Feckless. 

Disclaimer: I am not saying that Trump WON'T fire Sessions! Trump will keep his options open, because he always does. But, part of doing that is moving Sessions to the back, as far as possible, so, that when events like the IG report move him to the front as far as possible, you catch the entire media/left in a hypocrisy trap with no escape(Evidence: some commentators on the left are already warning their pals about this, but they aren't being heard). Or, if the situation calls for it(like the IG report isn't as bad as we've been told, Muller tries some ****, etc.), Sessions is moved back, and then? Dumped out of the back. In all cases, establishing the view that Sessions is in the doghouse today, and has been since the beginning, is a must. Thus, this is tactically brilliant BS: the Trump WH cannot lose.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(I've been saying this for over a year;) :beer:

I've been barely paying attention to this entire site for over a year, so, I apologize if I stepped on your toes. 

However, I have returned because, just like on election night, I expect more than a few good lulz. This time, we're going to see everything they believe implode, again, and it's going to blow open the excuses of why Hillary lost as well. It's like a 2 for 1 deal.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I've been barely paying attention to this entire site for over a year, so, I apologize if I stepped on your toes. 

However, I have returned because, just like on election night, I expect more than a few good lulz. This time, we're going to see everything they believe implode, again, and it's going to blow open the excuses of why Hillary lost as well. It's like a 2 for 1 deal.

You didn't step on toes, I was just busting your chops. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You two nut jobs are very similar 

Kettle........... black................ mean much to you?

Or another saying................

Those who live in glass houses............... also........ mean much to you?

Just now, njbuff said:

Kettle........... black................ mean much to you?

Or another saying................

Those who live in glass houses............... also........ mean much to you?

No, I'm way better than them. You are not, though. You are worse. 

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You two nut jobs are very similar 

Yeah, me warning you about something that is going to crush what little self-worth you actually have...makes me crazy. Hey if you wanna stay on the crazy train, that's now your choice. You are no longer ignorant. I have informed you. If you chose to ignore my warning, then you go from ignorant, to stupid. Stupidity is a choice, always.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Site's been ignoring you for a lot longer.  

As evidenced by your constant need to respond to everything I post, the minute I do. Just like it was before.

Heh, thanks for the fastball down the middle, Tom.

I see nothing has changed: you're still too self-absorbed to realize when you are blatantly F'ing up. But actually, this is worse than I remember. Perhaps me not being here to knock you back, has made you even less likely to think before you post? I can't imagine your gay little posse of off-site posters has helped much. I still get a chuckle out of that every time. 

Hey, I wish I could've been there for you. 

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, I'm way better than them. You are not, though. You are worse. 

Maybe in your warped liberal head you are better than us.

So, keep believing what you believe there Sparky.

The media will proclaim that Session's is jumping to Trump's aid because he knows he'll be fired if he doesn't.  They'll report that Sessions is violating his recusal.  They'll report that the DOJ is nothing more than a bunch of people doing Trump's dirty work in a last ditch effort to save his Presidency.  They'll report that only a blue wave in November can save the country from going down the drain with Trump.  They'll report that they've been right all along. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

The media will proclaim that Session's is jumping to Trump's aid because he knows he'll be fired if he doesn't.  They'll report that Sessions is violating his recusal.  They'll report that the DOJ is nothing more than a bunch of people doing Trump's dirty work in a last ditch effort to save his Presidency.  They'll report that only a blue wave in November can save the country from going down the drain with Trump.  They'll report that they've been right all along. 

All true: but nobody will believe them. Thus, their FB and Twitter will be hilarious reads. But, nowhere near as funny as the youtubes and memes that will be coming from us at 4chan. Kekistan will be in full force, given source material that is even better than "He will not divide us". EDIT: Hell just watching the source material itself will be giggle-a-minute. Hate-watching will turn into mock-watching.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

19 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

... Then they'll wonder why they lost in November 2018.

Check out this poor, sorry-assed individual: Chris Cillizza, who proves what I am saying is true.

Poor Chris. He has no earthly idea what is coming for him. I remember he was one of the worst "Trump has no chance" people. You'd think he'd be a little more circumspect. But no, instead he goes right back into the minefield, with his determination that there is only one possible conclusion! :lol:

It's very, very difficult for even the most ardent supporters of Trump to justify this behavior. Senators who have served with Sessions have repeatedly urged Trump to cut it out using the "stop, stop, he's already dead!" defense.

"I think (Sessions) removed himself appropriately from all things Russia and 2016, so when the President beats on Jeff Sessions, I think it's inappropriate 'cause he doesn't have the ability to make these decisions," South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham told CNN in March.

Looking at how Trump has treated Sessions, it's impossible to conclude anything other than this: The President of the United States is a really awful boss.

Sorry, Chris: I believe I've just laid out not only another possible conclusion, but, a probable one. And, guess what? You're one of the many that are unwittingly bucking for "best supporting actor" in the upcoming shitshow. Ha! We should have our own PPP Awards show for all this in a year!

26 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

... Then they'll wonder why they lost in November 2018.

shhh.  no no no.  let them keep anticipating the coming Blue Wave

It will make November 7th more entertaining.  Granted not epic like 2016

maxresdefault.jpg

but still good for some laughs

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Check out this poor, sorry-assed individual: Chris Cillizza, who proves what I am saying is true.

Poor Chris. He has no earthly idea what is coming for him. I remember he was one of the worst "Trump has no chance" people. You'd think he'd be a little more circumspect. But no, instead he goes right back into the minefield, with his determination that there is only one possible conclusion! :lol:

Sorry, Chris: I believe I've just laid out not only another possible conclusion, but, a probable one. And, guess what? You're one of the many that are unwittingly bucking for "best supporting actor" in the upcoming shitshow. Ha! We should have our own PPP Awards show for all this in a year!

Cillizza must be on a per word bonus plan for bashing Trump.  He's written a few hit pieces every day for the past couple years.  So much so that even his regular and supportive readers must be questioning his real motive.