The Trump/Sessions"fight" story is utter BS, and has been.

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

Tiberius - How does the sound of President Joe Biden sound to you?  Compared to the sound of President Donald Trump.

Biden is competent, Trump is not, so Biden would be fine. Heck, Mike Pence would be an improvement over Trump. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is competent, Trump is not, so Biden would be fine. Heck, Mike Pence would be an improvement over Trump. 

Joe Biden was two-term President Barack Obama's Vice President.  The Democrat Party should/could have easily coalesced around his 2016 Presidential candidacy.

But Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton and "crooked" Hillary Clinton screwed Joe Biden out running for President in 2016.  Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton and "crooked" Hillary Clinton screwed Bernie Sanders out of the 2016 Democrat Presidential nomination.  Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton and "crooked" Hillary Clinton tried to screw Donald Trump (with Donald Trump's help) out of the 2016 Presidential election - but it didn't work - due to Wikileaks.  

I think Democrat Joe Biden working with Republican majorities in the US House and US Senate would have been good.  But the Clintons prevented that.  Not Donald Trump.

How can you hate Donald Trump so much when they only way Trump won the Presidency was because American voters were tired of two Arkansas political hucksters Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton and "crooked" Hillary Clinton?

27 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Joe Biden was two-term President Barack Obama's Vice President.  The Democrat Party should/could have easily coalesced around his 2016 Presidential candidacy.

But Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton and "crooked" Hillary Clinton screwed Joe Biden out running for President in 2016.  Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton and "crooked" Hillary Clinton screwed Bernie Sanders out of the 2016 Democrat Presidential nomination.  Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton and "crooked" Hillary Clinton tried to screw Donald Trump (with Donald Trump's help) out of the 2016 Presidential election - but it didn't work - due to Wikileaks.  

I think Democrat Joe Biden working with Republican majorities in the US House and US Senate would have been good.  But the Clintons prevented that.  Not Donald Trump.

How can you hate Donald Trump so much when they only way Trump won the Presidency was because American voters were tired of two Arkansas political hucksters Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton and "crooked" Hillary Clinton?

Because he is Hillary's choice! You think Bernie Sanders would have beaten Trump? 

50 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

There should be no doubt that Democrat party leadership made an open and deliberate effort to make Hillary the nominee.  You reap what you sow. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

haha

HAHAH

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

oh wait..you were serious?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

On 5/31/2018 at 5:41 PM, OCinBuffalo said:

Now, mind you, it's well-crafted, media-baiting, tactically brilliant BS. But, it's still BS.

Consider:

1. All Donald Trump media interaction, from the escalator ride until now.

2. Everything we've seen the media do, and largely fail to do, from then until now. 

3. Trump has suckered the media what should be an impossible # of times.

4. Jeff Sessions is a recused, but, he is the AG. The IG, Horowitz, will deliver his report not to Rosenstein, but to the man himself.

5. It is 99% certain that the IG report will come attached with criminal referrals, and supposedly, some of these referrals are already in play, with grand juries(which are secret, because they always are. It's not a conspiracy gatorman, so don't even start.) already empaneled.

6. Jeff Sessions will be targeted by the entire left, and their media stenographers, when Obama's intelligence bosses get perp-walked as a result of being indicted by said grand juries. Look: At least 1 of them is going to jail, Trump will see to it. You might as well set your expectations properly now. Trump will have his revenge, because he always does, and, there's too much evidence, as Greggy has exhaustively pointed out, of criminal behavior here. There are 100s of DC folks, some good, with duty to uphold, some bad, with scores to settle, who WILL testify. 

Given 1-6...where exactly would you, as the chief Trump WH tactician, want Jeff Sessions today, 2-4 weeks before all this hell breaks loose? Standing right next to you, or pushed to the back(distanced from the POTUS) as far as possible?

Think. Come on, think. See it?

If you answered the latter: congratulations, you're not an unmitigated moron. Yes, you push Sessions back, and even purport to be considering firing him. Why? To set up counter-talking points, today, to use in 1-4 weeks. Example: "You reported that Trump was about to fire Jeff Sessions just 2 weeks ago, and now you're saying...the exact opposite? Come on, man!" Roll tape of feckless leftist commenting on how lawless it would be for Trump to fire Sessions from this week, or last year, and? Viola!  Feckless Leftist is Feckless. 

Disclaimer: I am not saying that Trump WON'T fire Sessions! Trump will keep his options open, because he always does. But, part of doing that is moving Sessions to the back, as far as possible, so, that when events like the IG report move him to the front as far as possible, you catch the entire media/left in a hypocrisy trap with no escape(Evidence: some commentators on the left are already warning their pals about this, but they aren't being heard). Or, if the situation calls for it(like the IG report isn't as bad as we've been told, Muller tries some ****, etc.), Sessions is moved back, and then? Dumped out of the back. In all cases, establishing the view that Sessions is in the doghouse today, and has been since the beginning, is a must. Thus, this is tactically brilliant BS: the Trump WH cannot lose.

But Trump really is upset at Sessions 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's not. It's all sleight of hand designed to get the media and lefties married to Sessions (and Mueller). So when the prosecutions begin, he cannot be accused of merely being Trump's attack dog. 

image.jpeg.e7edeea0cb109b12b6341a39c1cc3548.jpeg

If he was as mad at Sessions as his tweets indicate, Sessions would have been shown the door months ago. The fact he's still around - when everyone else who's faced Trump's twitter wrath has been shown the door - is a big clue that what I'm saying is true. By hitting Sessions on Twitter it does two things instantaneously:

1) generates dozens of media pieces on WHY Trump would want to fire him (which back doors conversations about the spying operation/palace coup)

and

2) forces the media and Trump haters to circle the wagons around Sessions and defend his job and his impartiality. 

It's been working like a charm. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If he was as mad at Sessions as his tweets indicate, Sessions would have been shown the door months ago. The fact he's still around - when everyone else who's faced Trump's twitter wrath has been shown the door - is a big clue that what I'm saying is true. By hitting Sessions on Twitter it does two things instantaneously:

1) generates dozens of media pieces on WHY Trump would want to fire him (which back doors conversations about the spying operation/palace coup)

and

2) forces the media and Trump haters to circle the wagons around Sessions and defend his job and his impartiality. 

It's been working like a charm. 

That's been my take on this too. I think if Sessions wasn't in on this he would have resigned a long time ago.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump knows Sessions has the backing of Senators and it would be a nightmare getting a new attorney general approved. THAT would be a circus show, but lots of fun. 

Come on, try and think about the real world sometime! Your dreaming up nonsense is pathetic 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

That's been my take on this too. I think if Sessions wasn't in on this he would have resigned a long time ago.

Good, if you believe that then I am now passed the 99% threshold of thinking that idea is ridiculous and at 100%! 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Exactly. All it takes to see the strategy at work is to take a step back and look at it rationally. Tough for TDSers or hard right partisans (who think Sessions isn't doing anything) to do. 

Look at what Sessions has done recently: 

1) Hired Huber and had him working in secret (until Sessions decided to tell people) for months. 

2) Started half a dozen investigations including: FISA abuse, Election tampering, CF/CI, Clinton's emails, Leaks et al... 

3) Hired over 300 assistant AGs in order to... do nothing? 

Something is coming. Sessions is going to play a key role. 

On 6/5/2018 at 2:30 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Exactly. All it takes to see the strategy at work is to take a step back and look at it rationally. Tough for TDSers or hard right partisans (who think Sessions isn't doing anything) to do. 

Look at what Sessions has done recently: 

1) Hired Huber and had him working in secret (until Sessions decided to tell people) for months. 

2) Started half a dozen investigations including: FISA abuse, Election tampering, CF/CI, Clinton's emails, Leaks et al... 

3) Hired over 300 assistant AGs in order to... do nothing? 

Something is coming. Sessions is going to play a key role. 

Evidence: Sessions defends Rosenstein's supposed yelling at and threatening a Congressional staffer with subpoenas of his email and phone records....

...Sessions in the same interview, explains not only what he is going to do with (EDIT: some?) of those 300 assistants: immigration cases, but, also calls for more immigration judges to move things along, AND, sets new standards for asylum.

It's left hand, right hand stuff, in sleight of hand terms. In his left hand, Sessions is challenging a reporter, Catherine Herridge, who has been literally knocking out one proven, by facts/events, story after another for 10 years now, for no apparent reason. In his right? The left hand distracts while the right hand accomplishes Trump's stated purpose.

Seriously, how many more examples does this group need? I mean, at what point to Greggy and I have to break out the Crayola Crayons, and get it done that way, for some of you?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

4 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Evidence: Sessions defends Rosenstein's supposed yelling at and threatening a Congressional staffer with subpoenas of his email and phone records....

...Sessions in the same interview, explains not only what he is going to do with (EDIT: some?) of those 300 assistants: immigration cases, but, also calls for more immigration judges to move things along, AND, sets new standards for asylum.

It's left hand, right hand stuff, in sleight of hand terms. In his left hand, Sessions is challenging a reporter, Catherine Herridge, who has been literally knocking out one proven, by facts/events, story after another for 10 years now, for no apparent reason. In his right? The left hand distracts while the right hand accomplishes Trump's stated purpose.

Seriously, how many more examples does this group need? I mean, at what point to Greggy and I have to break out the Crayola Crayons, and get it done that way, for some of you?

I'm still trying to gauge the latest RR spat. Sure seems like it has more to do with Wolfe and what they discovered from him flipping and cooperating (since January) on stopping leaks and identifying leakers than it does anything else... 

Tomorrow will be an interesting day. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm still trying to gauge the latest RR spat. Sure seems like it has more to do with Wolfe and what they discovered from him flipping and cooperating (since January) on stopping leaks and identifying leakers than it does anything else... 

Tomorrow will be an interesting day. 

I'll help: Sessions is moving Rosenstein to the front, so that when he takes him down, he can say that he did everything in his power to defend the DOJ, Rosenstein, etc., but(and in classic demonstration of "everything before the 'but' is BS") that he just can't ignore Rosenstein's repeated "mistakes". Mistakes: signing off on tainted FISAs 2 times, not managing Mueller with a clear scope in the first place, then, expanding said scope to eternity, this yelling/threatening thing, and of course: playing to get Comey fired, while at the same time playing with Congressional oversight(see meeting with Ryan), along with whatever else transpires/comes to light.

Sessions is simply creating cover if he needs to can Rosenstein, and thus, Mueller. It works best AFTER the mid-terms, when he has nothing to lose: (first of all the Rs are going to keep the senate, period.)If the Rs win the House, he's got a political victory as justification, if Ds, then they are going to do impeachment anyway, and why not take their toys away? They will cry, but, after 2 months of that: they will still have nothing, and no path to doing anything of consequence.

Besides, at this point it looks like the Rs keep the House, so why give the Ds anything before the election?

4 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Yes, the extensive research and posting here that you've done puts you on an equal basis with Greg. Clarify things for us Oh Great One, we need your guidance and knowledge.