Roseanne Canceled

36 minutes ago, Dante said:

Who would hire a qb that can't play? Makes no sense. It sucks he can't find a job as a clerk somewhere though. Maybe an office assistant fetching files and coffee? Someone should check into that make sure he isn't being marginalized.

Karpernick doesn’t have a job because he sucks. Liberals are too stupid to realize this FACT.

Trust me, if he was a capable top 15 starting QB, he would certainly be starting for somebody, no matter what his beliefs are.

Since he is a garbage QB, no one is touching him.

talent doesn't mean anything to Tibs or other of tiny brain stem

it's sincerity and being nice is what counts

all sincere and nice people who want to play in the NFL should have the right to put on the pads and hammer it out

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

talent doesn't mean anything to Tibs or other of tiny brain stem

it's sincerity and being nice is what counts

all sincere and nice people who want to play in the NFL should have the right to put on the pads and hammer it out

I will put it into perspective.....................

If Kaepernick was even a decent starting QB like Andy Dalton.......... he would be starting in the NFL right now. It wouldn't make a difference what his beliefs are

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I will put it into perspective.....................

If Kaepernick was even a decent starting QB like Andy Dalton.......... he would be starting in the NFL right now. It wouldn't make a difference what his beliefs are

inability to play, plus 100% demonstrating you are going to be a distraction to a team are both death sentences for a career

any needless distraction to a team is poison, teams do whatever they can to avoid them

he will deliberately cause one every day he is on team property

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

inability to play, plus 100% demonstrating you are going to be a distraction to a team are both death sentences for a career

any needless distraction to a team is poison, teams do whatever they can to avoid them

he will deliberately cause one every day he is on team property

Seattle was close to signing him as their back up QB, but ultimately decided that a BACK UP QB isn't worth the headache. 

And Seattle is absolutely right.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Karpernick doesn’t have a job because he sucks. Liberals are too stupid to realize this FACT.

Trust me, if he was a capable top 15 starting QB, he would certainly be starting for somebody, no matter what his beliefs are.

Since he is a garbage QB, no one is touching him.

I'm gonna have to disagree on this one. I'm 2016, Colin put up some decent numbers. In 11starts he threw 16 TDs and 4 picks. He ran for 468 yards with a 90.7 QB rating.  that rating puts him ahead of Eli and Rivers for the year. This was on a dumpster fire team with its coach with one foot out the door and another on a banana peel.

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm gonna have to disagree on this one. I'm 2016, Colin put up some decent numbers. In 11starts he threw 16 TDs and 4 picks. He ran for 468 yards with a 90.7 QB rating.  that rating puts him ahead of Eli and Rivers for the year. This was on a dumpster fire team with its coach with one foot out the door and another on a banana peel.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

another QB who won't throw the ball and is worshiped for low interception numbers...

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Numbers don't even tell half the story.

Taylor's numbers are good, yet the Bills want nothing to do with him.

Trust me, if Kaepernick was even a decent QB, he'd be working in the NFL.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Why in heaven's name would I trust you of all people? Ain't happenin'. I trust my eyes and judgement waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than yours.

2 minutes ago, E. Side Bulldog said:

Isn't the Cosby situation a close enough comparison?

No one's defending him.  Fans of the show are just sad about it.

Can fans of Roseanne be sad instead of angry?  Not: whatabout!?, whatabout!?, whatabout?!..  

:blink:.... Cosby was defended for decades

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Taylor's numbers are good

Taylor got us to the playoffs for the first time in EIGHTEEN YEARS. Colin got to NFC Championship two years in a row.

Screw the numbers, just give me the wins ?

Edited by reddogblitz

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Why in heaven's name would I trust you of all people? Ain't happenin'. I trust my eyes and judgement waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than yours.

I am happy for you.

And NFL executes agree a lot more with me than you.

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Taylor got us to the playoffs. Colin got to NFC Championship two years in a row.

Screw the numbers, just give me the wins ?

If it was just about being in the playoffs, Taylor would still be in Buffalo.

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Kaep is good enough to play in the NFL.  He's not good enough to compensate for the added noise and distraction that his signing would bring.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, GG said:

Kaep is good enough to play in the NFL.  He's not good enough to compensate for the added noise and distraction that his signing would bring.  

Ok.......... if you are McBeane.............. do you want him on your team? 

I know I don't because he SUCKS as a QB. Case closed.

13 minutes ago, GG said:

Exactly right. He's not starter material but he's good enough to at least be a third stringer, if not a backup.  But no one wants their third-stringer bringing the circus to town every single day, so why have the headache.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Ok.......... if you are McBeane.............. do you want him on your team? 

I know I don't because he SUCKS as a QB. Case closed.

Peterman over Kaepernick?  Are you serious?

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

He also opted out of a contract that paid him (I think) over 10 million a year. He should have at least played that year.