Mixed Couple TV Commercials

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I...what...is that...huh?  Was that supposed to hurt me somehow?

Well, I guess it wouldn't at this point.

I don't have any pics of a black guy slow dancing with Kelly Anne Conway.

Edited by #34fan

37 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Well, I guess it wouldn't at this point.

I don't have any pics of a black guy slow dancing with Kelly Anne Conway.

Did you ever consider maybe trying not to be an idiot?  

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Did you ever consider maybe trying not to be an idiot?  

There you go projecting again... The idiot is the guy backing the "stay off our white women" thread. :)

33 minutes ago, #34fan said:

There you go projecting again... The idiot is the guy backing the "stay off our white women" thread. :)

I...don't know who that is.  I don't think you know who that is.  No one is doing that.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I...don't know who that is.  I don't think you know who that is.  No one is doing that.

It doesn't matter Tom.

34 needs a racist to (try and)  make a point, even if he has to make it up out of whole cloth.

We're just not as sensitive to these things.................:lol:

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

It doesn't matter Tom.

34 needs a racist to (try and)  make a point, even if he has to make it up out of whole cloth.

We're just not as sensitive to these things.................:lol:

Think I'll just flood you sh-t-kicking rednecks with race-mix-palooza!  FEAST YOUR RACIST EYES!

th?id=OIP.oHEo2hvfWOW8xpk86NnT3AHaH3&pid

th?id=OIP.YiN_T_rsXcKR6txuPa5krQAAAA&pid

th?id=OIP.5xJtexYHCJoE8AO7YzerGgAAAA&pid

th?id=OIP.8OSQFb0lW9bQDNoZIkzvrgAAAA&pid

I am so shocked that there are mixed race couples out there. #34 has shaken my sensitivities to the core. All these pretty white girls hooking up with wealthy athletes or celebrities that have a big 34 is shameful!

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I am so shocked that there are mixed race couples out there. #34 has shaken my sensitivities to the core. All these pretty white girls hooking up with wealthy athletes or celebrities that have a big 34 is shameful!

B-BAM! :lol:

th?id=OIP.md6nbTIHOJlodgigGFeKNwHaFj&pid

th?id=OIP.L3QUDPqTSy8LwJ58CYnt-AHaFS&pid

th?id=OIP.-nyxoWDz0GgAOxVincds6wHaE8&pid

th?id=OIP.YIPu739LuuwHhQe3zZnTPwHaGO&pid

Love, ya Thurm! :wub:

Edited by #34fan

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

You seem pretty preoccupied with race. Now !@#$ off, troll.

:lol: You're the moron who started the thread because you were irritated somehow by race mixing!

By the way, -The Jacksons say Hi!

th?id=OIP.4ciLFb8O3zeuHJhTGIeewQHaE8&pid

8 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol: You're the moron who started the thread because you were irritated somehow by race mixing!

By the way, -The Jacksons say Hi!

th?id=OIP.4ciLFb8O3zeuHJhTGIeewQHaE8&pid

What a lovely family. Now, this is my OP, where is the irritation?

This is not a complaint but an observation. A couple of decades ago this was not even on the radar of the marketing gurus. Recently I have noticed a flood of tv commercials that have mixed couples in them. I don't approve or disapprove because I really don't care but I question the reason why? Can anyone explain the thinking behind this?

Now, don't you feel like a race baiter, troll?

I’ve noticed it too. My fiance is white. Like waay white from Greenville, Sc. I insisted that I first meet her parents in a public place because she hadn’t told her parents in advance that ... ya know ... I’m black. Wasn’t trying to have her pops have a moment of unbridled dissatisfaction considering how much she lauded his extensive gun collection. 

Her dad was cool as !@#$ing ice. I thought about it more than him apparently. I love that ultra conservative bastard ... Dude calls me his son now. Race nearly melted for me that day 

Anyway, there was a Cheerios commercial back in 2013 that racist whites and racist blacks both excoriated for showing some vanilla-chocolate love.

Dolts.

This was the first one I can recall that was a big deal and garnered some press. 

So Cheerios doubled down if I recall correctly.

Found it:

Edited by Juror#8
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

I’ve noticed it too. My fiance is white. Like waay white from Greenville, Sc. I insisted that I first meet her parents in a public place because she hadn’t told her parents in advance that ... ya know ... I’m black. Wasn’t trying to have her pops have a moment of unbridled dissatisfaction considering how much she lauded his extensive gun collection. 

Her dad was cool as !@#$ing ice. I thought about it more than him apparently. I love that ultra conservative bastard ... Dude calls me his son now. Race nearly melted for me that day 

Anyway, there was a Cheerios commercial back in 2013 that racist whites and racist blacks both excoriated for showing some vanilla-chocolate love.

Dolts.

This was the first one I can recall that was a big deal and garnered some press. 

So Cheerios doubled down if I recall correctly.

Found it:

Thank you for the positive contribution to this thread.

39 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What a lovely family. Now, this is my OP, where is the irritation?

You think anyone buys that cardboard sentiment?  You're exposed. -Face it.

You've also coaxed other delusional TBD bigots out of the closet.

-This dipsh_t, for example:

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:35 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

The thread is about the over representation of mixed race couples in advertising.

:lol: You wish, buddy... Race mixers are hooking-up left, right, and center. If you're fed-up now, things aren't going to get any better for you.

Ths one's my favorite, though:

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:47 AM, 3rdnlng said:

The amount of interracial couples in tv commercials is many times the amount in actuality.

One moron feeds of another.... -Serial stupid.

This is the voice of the insane alt-right... Defending European identity from their mom's basements.

Disclaimer:  The following race-mixing incidents never occurred: (except they totally did.)

th?id=OIF.55of%2FuS4UC7VIsEurUDOZw&pid=1

th?id=OIP.P5KXC9cX46OLMTRQY1DqywHaHa&pid

Cole Beasley.

th?id=OIP.VyvKQ-XovNMrNWMQ1NWCnAAAAA&pid

th?id=OIP.r890RLyyJFpmTVBGsesXNgHaEo&pid

Travis Kelce

War's over, bigots... -You lost.