Redirected Political bull **** from TSW

Use this thread to quote and reply to political bull **** on TSW.

If someone gets politically charged, stupid or just gray area; quote them here.

15 minutes ago, Logic said:

I always love your colorful language!

Butthurt nancies? You mean...um...like you're being right now?

Can't handle a little joke?

Snowflake.

First up is our friend Logic, whom we all know lacks all sense of it but finds it humorous.

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Yeah but boyst's political shenanigans are cheeky and fun.  

Yours are cruel and tragic

You must give that insect a little bit of a break, he's Canadian. Canadians have suffered for centuries knowing that no matter how one cuts it, they as a country cannot compare favorably with the U.S. They are like our red-headed cousin, allowed to attend the family reunion but always relegated to the kiddie table. They are intellectually malnourished and can't be expected to compare favorably with the wit of a Boyst. Although it's pretty difficult to do, they need our compassion for their plight not our pity.

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You must give that insect a little bit of a break, he's Canadian. Canadians have suffered for centuries knowing that no matter how one cuts it, they as a country cannot compare favorably with the U.S. They are like our red-headed cousin, allowed to attend the family reunion but always relegated to the kiddie table. They are intellectually malnourished and can't be expected to compare favorably with the wit of a Boyst. Although it's pretty difficult to do, they need our compassion for their plight not our pity.

there are many advantages to being Canadian over American.  my uncle's generation wasn't drafted off to Nam to be killed or permanently destroyed.

And that's just for starters

Your daughter has a heart condition that requires surgery that costs $150,000?  And you don't have that in your savings account?  Sends flowers to the funeral.

And that's just for starters.

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

there are many advantages to being Canadian over American.  my uncle's generation wasn't drafted off to Nam to be killed or permanently destroyed.

Your daughter has a heart condition that requires surgery that costs $150,000?  And you don't have that in your savings account?  Sends flowers to the funeral.

How do you know this about my daughter? She hasn't told me a thing!

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Canadians actually think like this, which tells you all you need to know.

Envy is unbecoming.

Edited by jmc12290

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Your daughter has a heart condition that requires surgery that costs $150,000?  And you don't have that in your savings account?  Sends flowers to the funeral

Just let her smoke some pot. Will clear that heart condition right up.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

But I'm.always the biggest kid at the kid table

in almost every conceivable way an average Canadian is better off than his or her American counterpart.

If you are a true elite then it is WAY much better to be an American.

18 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

But I'm.always the biggest kid at the kid table

"They are intellectually malnourished and can't be expected to compare favorably with the wit of a Boyst."

Yes, this is sorta like being the biggest kid at the kiddie table but nonetheless heads and shoulders above the Canadians. The best team in Canada can't even beat an expansion team with the Penguins former backup goalie.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

"They are intellectually malnourished and can't be expected to compare favorably with the wit of a Boyst."

Yes, this is sorta like being the biggest kid at the kiddie table but nonetheless heads and shoulders above the Canadians. The best team in Canada can't even beat an expansion team with the Penguins former backup goalie.

That's because that expansion team has way more Canadians on the roster than the Jets. 

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

I wasn't aware my daughter had a heart condition.  Then again I also wasn't aware I had a daughter

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

please share the bigger news then kids killing kids in this country. 

The Horowitz report setting up indictment for much of 44's intelligence arm/DOJ.

As foretold by our prophet, TransGreg, this would come.  The day of reckoning foretold a day ago that violence and danger would beseige us the next few days to distract us from more corruption and the likelihood of Obama being a treasonous piece of ****.

6 minutes ago, Real News said:

Quoting posters from other sections of TBD in PPP just to defile their viewpoint is pathetic.

They get the notification that they've been quoted.  They are more than welcome to attempt to defend their viewpoint here.

30 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The Horowitz report setting up indictment for much of 44's intelligence arm/DOJ.

As foretold by our prophet, TransGreg, this would come.  The day of reckoning foretold a day ago that violence and danger would beseige us the next few days to distract us from more corruption and the likelihood of Obama being a treasonous piece of ****.

I don't give two ***** about that news. as I said, all politicians, past and present and those holding office can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.

10 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I don't give two ***** about that news. as I said, all politicians, past and present and those holding office can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.

A person is more likely to die drowning in their own bathtub over the course of their entire life than they are to die in a mass shooting event, school or otherwise.  It's a tragic circumstance, but it's not a massive problem.

The only way it becomes a massive problem is if it's demonstrated that the shootings are often directly linked to bad actors in our government as a method of distraction from the things that are more important and impactful.

Watch this:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/k42r4sP690HL/

Edited by TakeYouToTasker