Cohen Recieved Big Money From Russian Oligarch

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

My understanding from Rudy Guliani is that Trump repaid Cohen. I'll grant you that maybe Trump in some way could be faulted for having an association with Cohen but this doesn't smell of some type of collusion.

are they sure they have the right Cohen in the first place?

6 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I think Avenatti is a joke and should stay out of the news. Pursue any legal action he wants the right way but now his credibility is gone. Leaking and naming the wrong person is ridiculous.

Does it bother you at all that Stormy Daniels is being paid by a funding source established and managed by advisors of President Obama, and that her legal counsel is being funded by Perkins Coie?

Literally funded by the direct representatives of the individuals Greg has been presenting evidence against.

• Like (+1) 1

Crowd funding? Can’t anyone set up a crowd-funding account. I don’t know anything about how that works. Isn’t it like a go-fund me? Why would they need Obama advisors to set up something so simple? 

Somethting seemed fishy about Avenatti once he started doing TV interviews multiple times a day for weeks straight. It’s absolutely partisan and an attempt to smear the president. 

Does this surprise anyone? Politics has always been a blood sport. 

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Does it bother you at all that Stormy Daniels is being paid by a funding source established and managed by advisors of President Obama, and that her legal counsel is being funded by Perkins Coie?

Literally funded by the direct representatives of the individuals Greg has been presenting evidence against.

the gutter garbage of Slick Willy still controls the braintrust of the DNC

10 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Crowd funding? Can’t anyone set up a crowd-funding account. I don’t know anything about how that works. Isn’t it like a go-fund me? Why would they need Obama advisors to set up something so simple? 

Only clipping this because you hit on the perfect point. There is no reason... unless it's a coordinated effort with a larger organization. Which, this clearly is. 

:beer:

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm sure the MSM could find something to connect them.

They have the same name.  They have the same name!!!

If that's not evidence of collusion, I don't know what is.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

They have the same name.  They have the same name!!!

If that's not evidence of collusion, I don't know what is.

Donald Trump has the same name as Michael Cohen? The Michael Cohen from Canada not the Michael Cohen from NYC.

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Donald Trump has the same name as Michael Cohen? The Michael Cohen from Canada not the Michael Cohen from NYC.

No, Michael Cohen has the same name as Michael Cohen.

It's awfully sad you need that explained to you.

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

that's why the media gives us the middle name for mass murderers or interesting people, it saves those unluckily named John Gacy or John Booth from association, and acts as SOME KIND OF RESEARCH CHECK on the media (which we assumed even cares to be right in the first place)

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

that's why the media gives us the middle name for mass murderers or interesting people, it saves those unluckily named John Gacy or John Booth from association, and acts as SOME KIND OF RESEARCH CHECK on the media (which we assumed even cares to be right in the first place)

Or...maybe Michael Cohen and Michael Cohen are colluding!

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Or...maybe Michael Cohen and Michael Cohen are colluding!

maybe the liberal media will soon discover there might be something spiritually magical about those with that surname..... 

30 minutes ago, E. Side Bulldog said:

By "much," do you mean a couple thousand out of a couple million dollars.  

That's not much.  That's like one tenth of 1 percent.

But you'll take that .001 and make it seem like 50%, won't you?

Source?

Not that I expect much from a guy who recently voiced the opinion that it's desirable to the federal bureaucracy to drain the financial resources of American citizens who Democrats dislike in lieu of actual criminal charges. 

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The comparison was being made between Trump and Cohen. Is this another instance of early stages of dementia or are you just off your game?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

The comparison was being made between Trump and Cohen. Is this another instance of early stages of dementia or are you just off your game?

No, the connection was being made between Trump and Cohen...which is through Cohen, because THEY HAVE THE SAME NAME!!!!!

41 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Source?

Not that I expect much from a guy who recently voiced the opinion that it's desirable to the federal bureaucracy to drain the financial resources of American citizens who Democrats dislike in lieu of actual criminal charges. 

"Cohen's attorneys argue that Avenatti, in his report, used bank records and information about a Michael Cohen who is a Canadian in Tanzania and another Michael Cohen in Israel. Those transactions amounted to less than $1,000 each, Avenatti said."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/09/politics/michael-cohen-avenatti-false-information/index.html