Hello from Amsterdam

Pete

Hey TBDers, Europe has been amazing! I have been backpacking for 5 weeks so far. I ran into a few Bills fans from Tonawanda in Berlin and they are fans of TBD. Amsterdam is a trip. Guess what I am doing right now as I type this? Anyways lots going on with the Bills, I cannot wait to get caught up. I hope all is well with yall in the good old USA

Hey TBDers, Europe has been amazing!  I have been backpacking for 5 weeks so far.  I ran into a few Bills fans from Tonawanda in Berlin and they are fans of TBD.  Amsterdam is a trip.  Guess what I am doing right now as I type this?  Anyways lots going on with the Bills, I cannot wait to get caught up. I hope all is well with yall in the good old USA

274892[/snapback]

Where's that damned :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley?!?!?

:lol:

Lucky bastage.

Hey TBDers, Europe has been amazing!  I have been backpacking for 5 weeks so far.  I ran into a few Bills fans from Tonawanda in Berlin and they are fans of TBD.  Amsterdam is a trip.  Guess what I am doing right now as I type this?  Anyways lots going on with the Bills, I cannot wait to get caught up. I hope all is well with yall in the good old USA

274892[/snapback]

I would guess your drinking coffee ? Wink ! Wink !

Have some "tea" for me! Sounds like a great time, always wanted to backpack Europe. Just never got around to it :lol: . Anyway, have a great time, stay away from the absinthe, I heard it makes you make out with your sister (Eurotrip).

Have some "tea" for me!  Sounds like a great time, always wanted to backpack Europe.  Just never got around to it :lol: .  Anyway, have a great time, stay away from the absinthe, I heard it makes you make out with your sister (Eurotrip).

274899[/snapback]

Stay away from Club Vandersex ! (Eurotrip)

Have a ball Pete !

Absynthe is pretty wild too JSP.  I will try and bring some bottle back.  I have been drinking that stuff damn near every night.  I am off to the Heineken brewery now

274895[/snapback]

I'd be forever in your debt, Pedro.

Enjoy Mary Jane's company for me.

:lol:

Have some "tea" for me!  Sounds like a great time, always wanted to backpack Europe.  Just never got around to it :lol: .  Anyway, have a great time, stay away from the absinthe, I heard it makes you make out with your sister (Eurotrip).

274899[/snapback]

Jack Keruac fan? Do it! Backpack Europe if you can. I highly advise it to everyone

High Pete, how are ya'?-)

Glad you're having a good 'ol time.

And JSP, if you really want some absinthe, go here> La Boheme

I'd suggest teh Absinthe King Gold with Van Gogh on the label. It has 10X the amount of wormwood/thujone allowed by law in Europe;-)

Cya

High Pete, how are ya'?-)

Glad you're having a good 'ol time.

And JSP, if you really want some absinthe, go here> La Boheme

I'd suggest teh Absinthe King Gold with Van Gogh on the label. It has 10X the amount of wormwood/thujone allowed by law in Europe;-)

Cya

274935[/snapback]

WOO HOO!!

Thankee, Simono!

check out the Excalibur....great bar in the Red Light District...also, if they still sell the long sleeve shirts there, I would gladly paypal you some money if you were to pick me up an XXl shirt there...

Does the Excalibur have a hostel attached to it? I think I stayed there one night in a dorm room full of whacked out dutch....very scary night.....

Does the Excalibur have a hostel attached to it? I think I stayed there one night in a dorm room full of whacked out dutch....very scary night.....

274953[/snapback]

no it is just a bar, but a lot of those hostels have bars attached...I stayed at I think it was the flying Pig....12 bunk beds in a room...good times