I just acquired a signed Biran Moorman picture...

Ramius

When my dad was in the hospital (roswell), brian moorman stopped by and my dad, mom, and bro all got to meet him, and he signed a picture for my dad...so my dad now just traded me the picture, and i gave him a current blue angels picture, signed by all the pilots...think it was a fair trade?

When my dad was in the hospital (roswell), brian moorman stopped by and my dad, mom, and bro all got to meet him, and he signed a picture for my dad...so my dad now just traded me the picture, and i gave him a current blue angels picture, signed by all the pilots...think it was a fair trade?

274001[/snapback]

Way to rip off the old man! (hope he's feeling better)

274001[/snapback]

Your father all right now?

Let's see, you basically exchanged, what, like a couple of '8x10 color glossy pictures' (w/ circles & arrows & a paragraph on the back of each on? :w00t: ) which actual value is, what, maybe $2 each?

The actual value of what you traded is more determined by the 'sentimental' value it holds for the owner. If you're happy & you're Dad's happy then it's fair. Then again, it being family, wouldn't either of you be willing to give their pic for free up if the other really wanted it?

274001[/snapback]

Signatures are tricky things. Unless you have a picture of Moorman signing the picture of himself, it isn't woth dirt. Hope your old man is doing ok.

PS - Give the fuggin picture back to you dad. Its the least you could do for the man that raised you. Unless you have some Moorman man love thing.

Signatures are tricky things. Unless you have a picture of Moorman signing the picture of himself, it isn't woth dirt. Hope your old man is doing ok.

PS - Give the fuggin picture back to you dad. Its the least you could do for the man that raised you. Unless you have some Moorman man love thing.

274304[/snapback]

Ramius has a man-crush on Moorman... him and Oakland's Rich Harden. Can't say a bad word about either... I think Dear old Dad Taught Ramius another lesson: Moorman may be a great player, but those pilots were in combat, and risked their butts for us, he got the real hero photo.

Ramius, again, best to your dad, cant wait til your back in town and we can grill up some BBQ.

274304[/snapback]

Actually, I believe the Bills offer authentification services at OBD for $5.00.

I hope your Dad is doing alright, Ramius. You are one of the best posters here, and I attribute that to your Dad being a good man and raising a good son.

274472[/snapback]

Sorry I didn't really pick up on that. I do wish your father well also. Please forgive my slight indescrestion.

So how much will you give me for my autograph. :w00t:

I hope your Dad is doing alright, Ramius. You are one of the best posters here,

274472[/snapback]

<_<:):w00t:

sorry, that just caught me off guard. If you seriously believe that, then its too bad he cant golf as good as he can post.

Good to have you back in town Ramius, and I know your woman is just as happy to have you back. I'll see you at home tonight.

well, i'll ring in again here...honestly, my dad isnt doing well...the cancer has gotten really bad and to be truthful, there isnt much time left...hes a fighter tho and is hell bent on making it through the summer...

as for the authentication, i dont need a damn stamp, i have my dad's word the moorman came into roswell and talked to him and some other patients, and signed the picture to my dad...thats all i need...

well, i'll ring in again here...honestly, my dad isnt doing well...the cancer has gotten really bad and to be truthful, there isnt much time left...hes a fighter tho and is hell bent on making it through the summer...

as for the authentication, i dont need a damn stamp, i have my dad's word the moorman came into roswell and talked to him and some other patients, and signed the picture to my dad...thats all i need...

275572[/snapback]

Wow, don't know how you're holding together so well, man... one of these days though, we'll have to get together at a tailgate and have a beer for sure. Keep your hopes high .. so sorry to hear the bad news.

Sorry I didn't really pick up on that.  I do wish your father well also.  Please forgive my slight indescrestion. 

So how much will you give me for my autograph.  <_<

274474[/snapback]

VA, i'll trade you a signed ramius picture for a signed VA picture...hell i'll even wear a footballl jersey if you wish...i have numerous ones...

My prayers to your pop for a speedy recovery. Keep your hopes high, I have seen some amazing recoveries in my young life.

On the picture trade, I'd take Moorman over the Blue Angels, but that's just b/c I am weird and Brian Moorman is one of my favorite players. Pretty amazing for a punter.

My prayers to your pop for a speedy recovery. Keep your hopes high, I have seen some amazing recoveries in my young life.

On the picture trade, I'd take Moorman over the Blue Angels, but that's just b/c I am weird and Brian Moorman is one of my favorite players. Pretty amazing for a punter.

275591[/snapback]

thanks man...he liked the moorman picture, but wasnt terribly attached to it and prolly would have just given it to me if i had asked, but we agreed on the trade...plus i couldnt just swipe it from him...<_<

275572[/snapback]

There's a gene in the Ramius family that allows the men of their family to be hell bent against bad things. I've got a feeling they'll get through this obsacle, as they have all the others in the past.

Dad raised a good son, and so that chain will continue on down the line, and so on, and regrettably, more Bills fans will come, as other Bills fans pass on. So is the way of life.

I leave it at that. Cause I don't know what else to say